• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little behind on your postings aren't you gramps?

heheheheheheheh

Ouch! Shut up kid! :read: Ya here I am trying to clean up errors before I post so these will be error free or at least better. Besides, there is a lot to post and I don't want to spoil them with a barrage of really good stuff. If I do then they will expect it all the time.:lol:

Ouch! Shut up kid! :read: Ya here I am trying to clean up errors before I post so these will be error free or at least better. Besides, there is a lot to post and I don't want to spoil them with a barrage of really good stuff. If I do then they will expect it all the time.:lol:

:o So you're hiding the chapters behind our backs! :o How NASTY of you! Shame on you! :P You made a BIG mistake, man!

Hey Ricky forgot to tell you ...

one of the reasons why your story got me interested was because my internet bf told me that his mama figured out he was gay because he wiggles!! when he was young.

OMG, too funny.

It's probably good then that he didn't bump and grind or she would have figured him for a hooker!:lmao:

And well, does he? :blink:

:o So you're hiding the chapters behind our backs! :o How NASTY of you! Shame on you! :P You made a BIG mistake, man! :2hands:

Oh shit! :wub: (Thanks surfgrommet! ) Sheesh! out of the mouths of babes!

Umm no, no. Hiding? Me No indeedy. 0:) Those other sites just have the draft versions. You know ummmm flawed, like rough ideas of the stories sorta , kinda . like.

That surfgrommet, what a kidder! :lmao:

flawed? like you can write anything short of perfection! u r just lazy and like to hold chapters in case u dont feel like writing for awhile..makes it look like u r cnstantly working LOL!

i got your number!

u need story editing like i need surf lessons :)

flawed? like you can write anything short of perfection! u r just lazy and like to hold chapters in case u dont feel like writing for awhile..makes it look like u r cnstantly working LOL!

i got your number!

u need story editing like i need surf lessons :)

Oh how I wish any of that were true. (Except the part about you needing surf lessons.)

But thanks for trying to bail my butt out!

I better get busy, eh? On it right now!

Oh how I wish any of that were true. (Except the part about you needing surf lessons.)

But thanks for trying to bail my butt out!

I better get busy, eh? On it right now!

Well, well, well... false modesty are we, huh? ;)

Damn, those fans who migrate among the forums, right?

Well, well, well... false modesty are we, huh? ;)

Nope, nothing saved. I wish I had a backlog of something besides excuses.

As for those migrating. Ya and as usual the young ones will call you on it in a heartbeat.

Just so happens though that this special youngster is featured in my next chapter of Roll Call. Well featured might be a bit much but he and his boy are certainly mentioned.

Ummm, let me rephrase.:wub: That would be CH 14 where he and his boy are mentioned.

He's a great young man and so is his significant other. How many OTHER 15 year olds have a live in boyfriend. And ohhhh the stories I could tell you. . .

But I'm sure he won't feed me to the piranah readers anymore. lol

Nope, nothing saved. I wish I had a backlog of something besides excuses.

As for those migrating. Ya and as usual the young ones will call you on it in a heartbeat.

Just so happens though that this special youngster is featured in my next chapter of Roll Call. Well featured might be a bit much but he and his boy are certainly mentioned.

Ummm, let me rephrase.:wub: That would be CH 14 where he and his boy are mentioned.

He's a great young man and so is his significant other. How many OTHER 15 year olds have a live in boyfriend. And ohhhh the stories I could tell you. . .

But I'm sure he won't feed me to the piranah readers anymore. lol

So you're telling me that you have at least 14 chapters done while here we are at chapter 9 and more than TWO WEEKS waiting for chapter 10? ;):o tsk tsk tsk...

And nice to meet you SurfGrommett (is that you on the pic in your avatar? I mean not here in the thread but at your profile. :) )

Edited by paya

So you're telling me that you have at least 14 chapters done while here we are at chapter 9 and more than TWO WEEKS waiting for chapter 10? ;):o tsk tsk tsk...

And nice to meet you SurfGrommett (is that you on the pic in your avatar? I mean not here in the thread but at your profile. :) )

Hey it still takes time to read through it and clean it up. And what happens when I slam everything up there and then stop because I have to write it yet? They'll be screaming at me with a rope in their hands and looking for the nearest lamp post!

No siree, readers can get ugly!

And ya, that's really him ridin' the wave. What you don't see in the avatar is the cute boy he has waiting for him on the beach.

i got a pic of ry too..but only from the back...still a nice view lol! him and some friends of mine got their pic took at the beach by a local like uh..info paper? it tells like stuff that going on where i live u know? a free paper with lots of ads and stuff in it. anyways.....now i kinda forget what i was even comign here to say lol! so when i remember ill write back :)

oh and yeah, thats me in the profile pic. that was in south carolina. good enuff pic to see me but not so good that someone could recognize me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a little random but are Jan and Elliot exclusive? I think I've lost count the number of guys elliot has turned on wiggling his rear end lol. Nice GA refrence, it made me laugh when Elliot was trying to get the authors name out of Jan. Keep it up, your stories are always worth any wait time :)