I'm SINGING in the ..... Shower!

Do you sing when you're showering?   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you sing when you're showering?

OK, dont deny! I'm sure you sing in the shower!! :D

What do you sing when you're showering? :P

Unless I need to cheer myself up, I don't usually sing when I'm showering because my parents would think me weird. But I would mostly sing some hillsongs or some oldies :D

Lol. I dont just sing in the shower. I preform! I have the soap bar in my hand like a microphone, facing the shower curtain like im on stage and I just go at it. I be sliding across the tub. I just go all out. I bring my lil iPod radio in there and just put it on shuffle. Its fun though.

Sure, I sing in the shower. ...and the car, at work, in the grocery store, walking down the street....

After 30 years of singing lessons, I'm not about to NOT sing!

Me too although without the singing lessons

I'll sing, if there is a song stuck in my head.

My issue is that i don't know if i'm good or not. My brother yells at me when i do. But he is an arse, and will do stuff like that.

But i do sing... sometimes. I want more training though.

Yep, I sing and so does my boyfriend, which he will deny. wink.gif

I sing, too, but only when I shower alone. If I sing while I shower with Rob, he starts to sing, too--which really ruins the effect...

I'll sing, if there is a song stuck in my head.

My issue is that i don't know if i'm good or not. My brother yells at me when i do. But he is an arse, and will do stuff like that.

But i do sing... sometimes. I want more training though.

It doesn't matter if you're trained or good, or worse than anyone in history! Just sing!

I sing anything and everything--often songs I'm trying to learn, or reviewing to make sure I still know them, or just something that goes through my head. All kinds of languages and genres.

--Rigel