Been writing a lot lately...

Still getting occasional hate mail though. Heh....I swear, I just can't win. You'd think I'd be smart enough to give up by now. I literally waited my entire childhood for a new "Star Wars" trilogy....but folks can't seem to wait a few weks for a new chapter of 'insert name of story here'.

I know the difference between someone being excited for a new chapter and someone trying to be mean enough to 'bully' me into working faster. I mean, I know some folks have an almost PSYCHOTIC need to finish every story they read in just one sitting from beginning to end, and can't STAND to wait for the next chapter...but sometimes they just take that too far. Why should someone want to hurt my feelings just because they need closure. I'm working as fast as I CAN!

Sorry, just venting. Just...sometimes I wish my 'critics' could try writing this stuff in their spare time and see how quick THEY work! I'm already posting two or three times a week, what more do they want for free? You know?

I need at least ten CLONES to pull off what they demand of me! Hehehe! I swear! :P

I can sympathize, my friend. There's that other issue that people sometimes fail to take into consideration: real life. You know, that thing where you have a job and have to pay the bills and stuff. I know you know you shouldn't let them bother you, but I let them get to me sometimes too. I think one solution is to suggest that people like that simply not read a story until it's completed.

Take your time, Comsie. I always want to read a new chapter of Savage Moon and/or GFD. Still, one can't expect it immediately. I don't think people should send you hate mail. You have a life beyond writing. You're doing just fine. The new chapters are always worth the wait. I'll be reading them when they're available too. ;)

Take your time, Comsie. I always want to read a new chapter of Savage Moon and/or GFD. Still, one can't expect it immediately. I don't think people should send you hate mail. You have a life beyond writing. You're doing just fine. The new chapters are always worth the wait. I'll be reading them when they're available too. wink.gif

Ditto. I may be 'enthusiastic' with my reading speed, but waiting gives me that much more to look forward to. hug.gif

Awww ::Hugs:: you write what you want, when you want, ignore the hatters!

It always makes my day to see a new chapter of one of my favourites up and it just wouldn't be the same if it happened too often.

I think you should make a new rule "for every email I get asking about a story I'm adding one day onto the release date of the next chapter". It doesn't mean you have to stop writing them but you get more time to write / relax. Don't really think that'd work though :/

Thanks, you guys. ((Hugz))

I don't want to sound ungrateful or like I'm just complaining. Really, I don't. I appreciate the fact that people look forward to more. Just...sometimes, the bashing can get pretty harsh. It's degrading. I don't know how to work any 'harder'. What I'm pulling off already is next to impossible. Sometimes, I just need folks to ease up a bit. I dunno...maybe it's just me.

Thanks for understanding you guys. I love you lots!

You can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Sometimes you can't please any of the people any of the time. It's life.

If you keep giving in to the people who keep wanting more from you pretty soon you won't have any more to give anyone, even yourself.

It's great to have people badger you to write more because that means that you are doing something right. However at some point you have to step back and take stock of why you write in the first place. Is it to feel the pirhannas or to feed your own soul?

If people are asking for more than you can give then they don't deserve to get it.

((Hugz All Around))

I'll keep all of your advice in mind, promise. I have to slow down for heath reason, but I'm hoping that pacing myself won't be too hard on folks reading. I'm being totally honest when I say that I'm just as excited to see new chapters get posted as anybody else is! I want them to be able to read it too! It just takes a while for it to be 'right', that's all.

Thanks, you guys. Moodswings aside...I just need to hear that you guys aren't...'pissed' every once in a while. Hehehe! :P

Love you lots!

I've read GFD about 3 times in the last month (skipping over some parts, admittedly), itching for a new chapter, lol.

But that's just cause it's so incredibly amazing, dude. You're one talented mofo!

I've read GFD about 3 times in the last month (skipping over some parts, admittedly), itching for a new chapter, lol.

But that's just cause it's so incredibly amazing, dude. You're one talented mofo!

Haha I've honestly read GFD SO many times now, I just can't get enough. I mean seriously an ex actually tried to use a GFD reference as a pickup line on me :)

Have you read Savage Moon? (Sorry this is off topic comsie!)

Hehehe, no worries. Hopefully things will go to plan (Fingers Crossed), but whether the new "Blood Bank" is ready to re-launch in April or not, there will be a new "30 Days Of Night" series in April (About 3 weeks away), with LOTS of vampire goodness, and the continuation of "GFD". Cool? :)

Of course Kiwi's right, he's ALWAYS right! Joking... but I'll definitely be looking forward to those two updates. Just take care of yourself okay mister cality? I don't want to hear about any more hospital visits because someone is over doing it and no by 'hearing about it' that doesn't just mean you can't tell me to avoid the situation.

So yes.. *walks back to the actual topic* so ignore the hatters, take care of yourself and write at your leisure.

Um, WOW. Just finished book 3 of Savage Moon.

Sweet ... wow. I think I need a shower.

Hmmm all that hot sweaty sex make you feel all dirty? ;)

Haha seriously though it's a great story :) Be sure to check out all the high school series as well!

• 4 weeks later...

Com, don't worry about not having posted a new chapter recently...Jesse 101 has been entertaining, as a filler, and the last chapter on the werewolf story (sorry, read a lot today, titles all blending together until I sleep) was much appreciated. I'm looking forward to your upcoming work on GFD, but I know you also have to eat and take care of other things, too.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..