Well I personally love food and I think most people do as well. I'm starting this thread so you can tell us what you had to eat on a particular day. Doesn't have to be interesting or exciting or fancy. :) You can also post pics if you like and give the recipe.

I'll start with something simple and I'm not exactly a master chef, so here ya go. It's a simple pasta with a tomato sauce (this is the meat-version I made for the fam. And I grated some cheese on top.) Sorry for the bad lighting. Flash was off.

sidsid123-1131653_640_480.jpg

So. Isn't food great?

Well I personally love food and I think most people do as well. I'm starting this thread so you can tell us what you had to eat on a particular day. Doesn't have to be interesting or exciting or fancy. smile.gif You can also post pics if you like and give the recipe.

I'll start with something simple and I'm not exactly a master chef, so here ya go. It's a simple pasta with a tomato sauce (this is the meat-version I made for the fam. And I grated some cheese on top.) Sorry for the bad lighting. Flash was off.

sidsid123-1131653_640_480.jpg

So. Isn't food great?

Looks great! Did it taste as out of focus as it looked? tongue.gif

Errr, yang. Might want to eat a bit more. Also, I detest apples.

Todayyy I had no lunch ):.

and I only ate a sandwich so that's boring.

GrilledCheeseSandwich.jpg

We need some gourmet meals in here. Who's a good cook :P

I had Pho (pronounced "fuh") at my favorite restaurant Pho King (say it out loud, but not if mom is around).

pho_vietnamese_soup.jpg

LOL, I actually had to read that out loud before I got it. Those type of green peppers are terrible, I once chomped on one thinking it was a green bell pepper :'(

Worst meal of my life.

omgosh me and this thread = match made in heaven.

Anyways right now I'm just eating nachos and taquitos :P

But some of my favourite foods/ingredients areee

Italian/french food. I'm a sucker for really rich, fatty butter and salt soaked gourmet food. Pastas and breads hold a special place in my heart.

I love herbs and related spices. Green onions (too good for lifeeeeee), onions, garlic, oregano, basil, yummmm

I also love my oriental food groups though lol (minus the seafood S:)

Pho = <333333.

I dont know what else to say, but trust I'll be back once I've formulated my thoughts some more haha.

Yes I love italian food too.

Cannoli is delicious and you've gotta love carbohydrates.

All that unhealthy yumminess. :/

and James, get on it!:angry:

I'll post something else soon. I haven't really eaten anything since saturday.

Yes I love italian food too.

Cannoli is delicious and you've gotta love carbohydrates.

All that unhealthy yumminess. sceptic.gif

and James, get on it!mad.gif

I'll post something else soon. I haven't really eaten anything since saturday.

I'll agree with you, Sky', I grew up on italian food--it was affordable for mom to buy pasta on food stamps and her sauce recipe made a whole stockpot that lasted a week or so...she'd use the last 4 cups on a lasagna.

Love cannolis, and I promise, the next time I cook--we have to plan on it first--I will take pictures for all of you.

Signing off, your friendly neighborhood kitchen sorcerer.gif.

0428001156.jpg

So I just whipped up a little something for breakfast. Here we have a 2 egg omelet with ham and turkey and topped with cheddar cheese. As well as two slices of toast with peach jam. (I wouldve had red raspberry jam but I had that yesterday)