Puppies Or Kittens?

Pups or Kits  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Puppies Or Kittens?

I love both puppies and kittens, as I have both, but theres just something about kittens that I love more. So I chose kittens, although I do love puppies. :)

Oh you forgot the "I love Matties" option ;)

• Like 2

I follow the general trend. I think both puppies and kittens are adorable but as a die in the wool cat person I have to give kittens the edge.

Although Hoskins makes a good point... generally there's more meat on a puppy :)

Kittens are so cute, but puppies are too. I can't stand little yappy dogs, though; I'm an akita/doberman/*big dog* kinda guy. I root for both, because I love petting both ^_^.

....I hear both taste great with shrimp sauce :P lol!

I love Kittens as kittens, but I hate them as cats. I love puppies and Dogs, but not small yappy ones. Ex. my boyfriend has a 3.5lb dog that never shus up. That is not a dog! it is a rat. I'm wih Gabriel on the akita/doberman thing!

As a good Dom fan i went with Puppies :). Of course though i also have my 2 Puppies, my Bailey & My Brandy (future one is gonna be Zambuca!!). Usually when i go to peoples houses there dogs are stuck to me therefore i am a dog person. Also it will help when i find my hot blonde Construction worker.

Cat people sorry to inform you, but i have only ever met 2 cats that i actually liked. Most cats try to attack me and i have been attacked by a cat before and still have scars on my hands from that pyscho cat. My aunt had a Calico and i was more afraid of her cat then her pitbull. One night i woke up and her cat was sleeping on my chest. I screamed and screamed and woke up the whole house.

If i even shack up with a cat person i pray that they aren't the creepy cat kind and have to have 20 cats or at least 10 ok maybe 5.. cat people collect cat's it's like hoarding i swear. I plan to get a seperate bedroom for me and my huge dog that i will have. And i hope the dog chases the spouse's cats away from me. Maybe i'll end up in the "Proverbial Dog House" but if he wants nookie he'll get rid of the cats :). Unless they are the lovable cats then i'll compromise.

P.S Camilo... i second the "I love Mattie's" option. We're lovable and loyal just like a dog and cute like a puppy and man's best friend :)

kittens!

Although, i've never actually had one. I kind of/maybe/sort of stole my next door neighbours cat, but not really. It wasn't our fault she kept coming over...0:)

I love both puppies and kittens, as I have both, but theres just something about kittens that I love more. So I chose kittens, although I do love puppies. :)

Can you love puppies and kitties and not like cats and dogs???

Kitties seem cute, curious and wonderful and cats cynical and indifferent.

You should of seen my Duke as a puppy. And he is an awesome 125 pound bloodhound now. He did chew on everything, but I love him. I have liked a few kittens and cats in my time too.

You should of seen my Duke as a puppy. And he is an awesome 125 pound bloodhound now. He did chew on everything, but I love him. I have liked a few kittens and cats in my time too.

Ach, mein Gott, I love your dog.