What kind of haircut do you have?

So what kind of haircut do you have? Do you change your haircut during different seasons? Do you try everything or stick to familiar territory?

As for me, I let my hair grow thick and messy during the winter, since I spend a lot of time outside skiing gotta keep my head warm. :P And during the warmer months I get a crewcut because it's keeps my head cooler and looks good.

I don't really know what cut my hair is. I just go to the place and ask the lady to cut it short. Then I let it grow for three months before having it cut again.

For the last 10 years now, I get my head shaved once a year, Sometime around this time of year. Then by the time winter gets here it's just long enough to provide some insulation for the winter. The reason I get it cut this time of year is because it starts to annoy me when it hits my face while I'm driving down the road with the window open.

One time back in the 90's I did let it grow for about 3 years, But I didn't really care for it. My hair gets somewhere between wavy and curly, Yet actually neither one, When it gets long. It just looked messy no matter what I did with it.

I've had the same style, with some variations for the last two years. I have wavy//fuzzy and takes a lot of straightening but it's long on one side and short on the other and it's basically black with streaks of colour. I've gone through red, pink, blue, purple and green. I like green so it's been like that for a time.

i only cut me hair once in 3 to 4 months. cut it really short and then just forget the whole thing and see it grow :D

Short usually because it's wavy when long. I can't seem to find a good style for wavy hair. :(

try afro :D hehehehe *imagine cheese with a mean afro!* ooooooo....

i only cut me hair once in 3 to 4 months. cut it really short and then just forget the whole thing and see it grow :D

try afro :D hehehehe *imagine cheese with a mean afro!* ooooooo....

Damn haha. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) my hair isn't curly. It's in that wavy range where it isn't straight enough to be... uhh... straight... but not wavy enough to be curly. :P

So what kind of haircut do you have? Do you change your haircut during different seasons? Do you try everything or stick to familiar territory?

As for me, I let my hair grow thick and messy during the winter, since I spend a lot of time outside skiing gotta keep my head warm. :P And during the warmer months I get a crewcut because it's keeps my head cooler and looks good.

I butch mine I love to have my hair short.

• Like 1

I cut it like every three months... always taking an 1/2 off.

Then let the bitch grow back.

Pretty much I can't figure out any other way to do it... I'm trying... ¬¬

I don't like really short hair. It makes my head looks too big. Too long hair drives me insane due to more maintenance. So when my bangs hit the jaw, I know when to cut it. ;p

Edited by Jack Frost