Harry Potter! Can't Wait...

• 2 weeks later...

Read the books. Read the books. You won't be sorry you did.

I re-read the books starting with #1 before each movie. (someone else will have to do the math on how many times that makes for book number one) I had to, inorder to remember the whole back story for each new movie. What can I say, I'm a Harry Potter fanatic with a terrible memory!

• 1 month later...

I forgot ... is it traditional that you don't have to wear uniforms in the last two forms?

Nice to see in that youtube Harry in emma watson cloths or even Ron's clothes. To the actor its jiust a costume but what do you think Harry felt seeing himself in other people clothes.

Chase, no matter how amazing Taylor Lautner's abs are, I'll take Potter over sparkling vampires any day!! :D

I second this.

For the record, the new trailer gave me chills! I'm so excited I feel like such a Potter nerd.

this is so like...4 years ago

TWILIGHT BABY f**k OFF HARRY

You know who would hunt both their butts...

Posted Image

I'm actually glad I've forgotten a lot of what's in the books. That way the movie will be more exciting and surprising and I won't get all frustrated when they don't stick to the source material. A good re-read may be warranted after the last-last movie though...

• Like 1

This movie looks amazing!! I'm a fan of both series, Twilight and HP. I don't think it's very reasonable to try and find out which one is better since they're so different. Both were also wonderfuly written. I'm just glad both series' movies are getting better and there are male leads to gawk at :great:

im gonna cry when its over i mean this series has been apart of my life since i was like 10 and itll be wierd to walk out of the theater for the last time knowing thatd its over

its almost like having a longtime friend move out of state, which ive also done BTW yeah its never fun

and i dont get what the obsession with rupert grint is he still looked goofy to me

but then again for the longest time i had a thing for alan rickman and snape

Edited by LemonFresh

Haha i started reading them when i was nine and i remember wishing every day that I would get a letter when I turned eleven :P...i was so disappointed when it didn't come. Guess I wasn't magical enough, stupid hogwarts.

Ahaha exact same thing happened to me ^_^ I think I even stayed up till midnight on my 11th birthday just to wait and see.

Haha i started reading them when i was nine and i remember wishing every day that I would get a letter when I turned eleven :P...i was so disappointed when it didn't come. Guess I wasn't magical enough, stupid hogwarts.

Now that is the cutest thing. Hehe.

I got my letter but I sent it back because I just couldn't fit Hogwarts to my schedule...

• 1 month later...

This may be horrible of me and mean that I'm not a true Harry Potter fan--- but it's been so long since I read those books that when I watch the movies I have no idea what previously happened.

On another note, whatever happened to "Series of Unfortunate Events" film series they started doing? I remember those unfortunate books and they weren't nearly as good!

Ahh, the joys of childhood reading...

This may be horrible of me and mean that I'm not a true Harry Potter fan--- but it's been so long since I read those books that when I watch the movies I have no idea what previously happened.

On another note, whatever happened to "Series of Unfortunate Events" film series they started doing? I remember those unfortunate books and they weren't nearly as good!

Ahh, the joys of childhood reading...

Ok Jon-Jon I'm with you!