What famous person you don't want to look like?

I can image the beatles being ask if they they wore a bowel over their heads when they got their hair cut? :2thumbs:

I wonder what their reaction would be if someone ask them from behind them "you look almost like Bieber!! if you dyed your hair dirty blonde"

I don't want to look like Q Elixabeth I. I hate dentists but I hate toothache more and with her teeth I'd be just about insane and would probably be chopping people's heads off willy nilly.

You do know that Michael Jackson had a skeletal nose, fake cheek implants, and looked damn near like a scary woman. ;) So that's a good pick, but he's still a male..

Let's see.. female celebrity around my age that I don't want to look like... Lindsey Lohan is pretty disgusting.

taylor swift.......... i just really hate her eyes..... and her music......... but i would so go out with her :P

and most of the gossip girl cast

jessica simpson

lady gaga

Lindsey Lohan

celine dion

all the sex and the city people

theres more, but those are the main people

taylor swift.......... i just really hate her eyes..... and her music......... but i would so go out with her :P

jessica simpson

lady gaga

Lindsey Lohan

celine dion

You don't want to look like those people? I imagine a lot of girls would want to look like Taylor Swift... she's hot. :wub:

You don't want to do Oceans 01 to 10??

like who would be your Matt Damon and Brad Pitt?

I wouldn't want to look like any of them... even if I was a man. And I wouldn't want to go out with them either. Ugh

Him.

paulnewman.jpg

Good Gods man!!! I would SO want him... to look like or sleep with... those eyes!!!!!!

jessica simpson

lady gaga

Lindsey Lohan

celine dion

Okay I'm afriad I have to disagree. I would so want to look like AND sleep with most of them. And if I could sing like her I would even want to look like Celine. And I'd sleep with her if she sang to me.

Donatella Versace

donatella-versace-bad.jpg

Amy Winehouse

winehouse.jpg

I feel mean for say it, but it's true. I just wouldn't want to look like them.

Shudder

lol, i would sleep with all the people i listed since yes taylor swift is really hot:wub:

but i wouldn't want to look like them..... their bank accounts maybe and their clothes/shoes :lmao:, omg i would love to look like them if i got their shoes!!!!!!

i dont really want to look like anyone else..... it would be to confusing!!!!!

can someone tell me who that guy tommy doesnt want to be...... i dont know who he is :(

lol, i would sleep with all the people i listed since yes taylor swift is really hot:wub:

but i wouldn't want to look like them..... their bank accounts maybe and their clothes/shoes :lmao:, omg i would love to look like them if i got their shoes!!!!!!

i dont really want to look like anyone else..... it would be to confusing!!!!!

can someone tell me who that guy tommy doesnt want to be...... i dont know who he is :(

Paul Newman. Okay so he's dead and I wouldn't want to look like like his corpse but as he was in that picture... hell yeah. Imagine all the hot women I'd get to bed looking like that :) Men too :P

I can image the beatles being ask if they they wore a bowel over their heads when they got their hair cut? :2thumbs:

Don't be the grammar police. If someone made a typo, chances are many of us noticed it. It happens. Get over it. [if the typo is funny or has a Freudian meaning, by all means, point THAT out.]

:D.

I don't want to look like I've had a bowl cut either :(.

Donatella Versace

donatella-versace-bad.jpg

When plastic surgery goes wrong...

Amy Winehouse

winehouse.jpg

I feel mean for say it, but it's true. I just wouldn't want to look like them.

When you smoke too much crack...