Ugh....if it was possible to die from being a tease...you'd be long dead :P

If you'll need a security detail though....don't think they can stop me ;p

Edited by Anya
  • Like 1

Ugh....if it was possible to die from being a tease...you'd be long dead :P

If you'll need a security detail though....don't think they can stop me ;p

Wow, a really cold chill just washed over me - like the hand of death. :huh:

Was that you??? Well I'll go down swinging if I have to, the end is written and will NOT be changed, not even upon pain of death or worse.

• Like 3

Wow, a really cold chill just washed over me - like the hand of death. :huh:

Was that you??? Well I'll go down swinging if I have to, the end is written and will NOT be changed, not even upon pain of death or worse.

Lol...twas me alright :P

Trev told me you wrote two endings though...lol.

btw..I can't believe I just repped this post when it really makes me doubt there's gonna be a happy end for our boys. Guess I didn't want you to whine about being neg repped anymore :P

• Like 1

Lol...twas me alright :P

Trev told me you wrote two endings though...lol.

btw..I can't believe I just repped this post when it really makes me doubt there's gonna be a happy end for our boys. Guess I didn't want you to whine about being neg repped anymore :P

You just CAN'T be totally nice for even ONE bloody instance can you?? <_<

I mean say nice stuff, then BAM you go and get snarky on me - sheesh. :wacko:

Just for you, I am going make doubly sure the SAD ending is used and they break up, in fact, I am going to make it so a Meteor escapes the atmosphere and smashes into Peter as he is riding his motorcycle to find Jason to say he is sorry and to profess his undying love, killing him before he can do it, leaving Jason to believe that Peter didn't love him at the end. Happy????

Everyone Blame Anya for the miserable ending, she MADE me do it. <_<

Just kidding Anya I :wub: you. :)

• Like 2

You just CAN'T be totally nice for even ONE bloody instance can you?? <_<

I mean say nice stuff, then BAM you go and get snarky on me - sheesh. :wacko:

Just for you, I am going make doubly sure the SAD ending is used and they break up, in fact, I am going to make it so a Meteor escapes the atmosphere and smashes into Peter as he is riding his motorcycle to find Jason to say he is sorry and to profess his undying love, killing him before he can do it, leaving Jason to believe that Peter didn't love him at the end. Happy????

Everyone Blame Anya for the miserable ending, she MADE me do it. <_<

Just kidding Anya I :wub: you. :)

Lmfao! xD

My dear Andy, your story is amazing and you are such a great writer. I'd love to see Second Shot as a real book out there someday. I'm sure it's gonna happen to, it's just that amazing!

Thanks soo much for taking the time to post such an amazing story...you rock! xD

btw...loved how you came up with that...inspiring ending :P

How was that for being nice, biotch? ;p :wub:

• Like 1

Well, here's hoping chapter 46 is the new beginning that Jason and Peter need. They need to work at rebuilding the trust they once had.

Another good one, Andy.

B)..................... Most relationships hit the skids somewhere along the line, Peter's ordeal added to that. I can see that this can be salvaged but it needs Peter to take the idea of counseling seriously! He has issues, he has dropped the ball with Jason. I found his comment about the drunk champagne towards Jason disturbing, the reality is that Peter is trying to accomadate his 'new' life with the richness of Jason's family is very off-key for him. Jason recognized it immediately, but did he see the obvious signs of Peter's change in attitude? Other then that Jason has been submissive to Peter lately, I see that as Peter trying to re-take control of the relationship. One he wanted to be even-keel with Jason, but that changed when Peter was helpless in the hospital, Jason took control and Peter found it problematic as he always had control of his life. So the real problem Peter has it that he can have someone else to stand strong when he is weak. Should be an interesting next couple of chapters here!!! Great chapter Andy!!

• Like 1

Well, here's hoping chapter 46 is the new beginning that Jason and Peter need. They need to work at rebuilding the trust they once had.

Another good one, Andy.

Thanks Mike. One does hope things have changed - but as there are only three chapters left, I am keeping my comments to a minimum. :)

B)..................... Most relationships hit the skids somewhere along the line, Peter's ordeal added to that. I can see that this can be salvaged but it needs Peter to take the idea of counseling seriously! He has issues, he has dropped the ball with Jason. I found his comment about the drunk champagne towards Jason disturbing, the reality is that Peter is trying to accomadate his 'new' life with the richness of Jason's family is very off-key for him. Jason recognized it immediately, but did he see the obvious signs of Peter's change in attitude? Other then that Jason has been submissive to Peter lately, I see that as Peter trying to re-take control of the relationship. One he wanted to be even-keel with Jason, but that changed when Peter was helpless in the hospital, Jason took control and Peter found it problematic as he always had control of his life. So the real problem Peter has it that he can have someone else to stand strong when he is weak. Should be an interesting next couple of chapters here!!! Great chapter Andy!!

Thanks Benji. Not sure I see Peter trying to use Jason's family's money. This was more of a Bryce was there, Peter was there, the bottle was there. The "ask your granddad for another' comment was more a defensive mechanism to deflect from what he did that a comment on how he felt about their money. Other than that I think you have some good insights into Peter. What happens to them will depend on Peter's insight into Peter. Hopefully you are correct, I think the last three chapters are interesting, let's hope everyone else does too :P

Andy

Thanks Mike. One does hope things have changed - but as there are only three chapters left, I am keeping my comments to a minimum. :)

Thanks Benji. Not sure I see Peter trying to use Jason's family's money. This was more of a Bryce was there, Peter was there, the bottle was there. The "ask your granddad for another' comment was more a defensive mechanism to deflect from what he did that a comment on how he felt about their money. Other than that I think you have some good insights into Peter. What happens to them will depend on Peter's insight into Peter. Hopefully you are correct, I think the last three chapters are interesting, let's hope everyone else does too :P

Andy

B)..........Not sure if that came off right, I wasn't implying that Peter was trying to use Jason's money rather then flinging it back at Jason. That is Peter's main issue, since being with Blaine. So there you go, then you have a karate back belt instructor nearly beaten to an inch of his life, depending on his BF in his recovery. In Peter's mind, (if I can step in there) He has lost control of his life, and has not rectified the assault on himself. I think in his mind that Jason emasculates him, by providing money and other stuff, hence the dominance role Peter tries to play. 0:)

• Like 1

B)..........Not sure if that came off right, I wasn't implying that Peter was trying to use Jason's money rather then flinging it back at Jason. That is Peter's main issue, since being with Blaine. So there you go, then you have a karate back belt instructor nearly beaten to an inch of his life, depending on his BF in his recovery. In Peter's mind, (if I can step in there) He has lost control of his life, and has not rectified the assault on himself. I think in his mind that Jason emasculates him, by providing money and other stuff, hence the dominance role Peter tries to play. 0:)

Wow, either I did a good job trying to get out how this all affected Peter or you are that damn good. That is pretty much how it is at this point. Though it was Hayden, not Blaine :P

• Like 1

Chapter 47: Do You Still Love Me?

My attempt to use the autopost feature failed miserably so I just posted it now.

As I said on the story board, people probably won't like me after this chapter. Also, I'm not going to say too much in reviews or on here til chapter 49 is posted. Too hard to answer stuff AND no give stuff away.

Andy

My attempt to use the autopost feature failed miserably so I just posted it now.

As I said on the story board, people probably won't like me after this chapter. Also, I'm not going to say too much in reviews or on here til chapter 49 is posted. Too hard to answer stuff AND no give stuff away.

Andy

:/

xD

• Like 1

Andy

B)............................ :( Sad, depressing chapter!

• Like 1

:/

xD

Sorry I said it was not going to make me friends

B)............................ :( Sad, depressing chapter!

Honestly, and this is pathetic - I teared up trying to go over it one last time this morning - so I think it is sad too. :/

Sorry I said it was not going to make me friends

Honestly, and this is pathetic - I teared up trying to go over it one last time this morning - so I think it is sad too. :/

It is sad, Andy...a real tear-jerker. You can redeem yourself, of course, with a happy ending. Even with an unhappy ending, this has been a good story. A happy ending would make it a great story.

Regardless, I'm still your friend.

• Like 1

Heavy sigh...

:-(

But hope springs eternal, perhaps all is not yet lost?

Thanks Andy for sharing another great chapter.

• Like 1

**sighs**

I so.. so... so want to comment!! :/

so wanna say hurtful things!!!

But... well... i wont! :(

just that, its painful Andy!!

Hurtful things never help, so it is good you didn't go there.

**sighs too** it was a hard chapter to write.

• Like 1

I agree, it was hard because I feel that way when I noticed me and my ex-bf was not hanging out and communicated as much as before he graduated. After he graduated, we rarely communicated and it's hard that he's in work while I'm in college, adding to that is a long-distance relationship (DC and Philly). I know that way when I told him back in August that we don't feel like we are loving each other and it took 5 months to agree to a mutual break-up.

Andy, coming from a fellow DC'er, good chapter and story so far. It took me about 5 hours to finish all 47 chapters lol.

John

• Like 1

I agree, it was hard because I feel that way when I noticed me and my ex-bf was not hanging out and communicated as much as before he graduated. After he graduated, we rarely communicated and it's hard that he's in work while I'm in college, adding to that is a long-distance relationship (DC and Philly). I know that way when I told him back in August that we don't feel like we are loving each other and it took 5 months to agree to a mutual break-up.

Andy, coming from a fellow DC'er, good chapter and story so far. It took me about 5 hours to finish all 47 chapters lol.

John

John,

I don't want to say it is good you broke up, but I am encouraged that folks can see themselves in the characters - it means I am giving it a fair dose of reality, which has been my goal.

But 5 hours? :blink: I'm so ADHD, that I can't do anything for 5 hours without getting really antsy LOL But thank you for reading and for coming here to post. Tomorrow is the next to last chapter then I am not quite sure when I will post the final one. but some time next week of course.

Andy

PS, post your part of DC in the "Show where you live" topic in the lounge. People are talking smack about how they have the better ghetto in their city. Show them where you are and link them to Rayful Edmonds, the man who brought Crack to DC who lived on Orleans Pl, not far from campus. :)

• Like 1

Hurtful things never help, so it is good you didn't go there.

**sighs too** it was a hard chapter to write.

ummm... Hurtful things... NOT abt peter.. u know how much i love him.. but ya.. it IS good that i didnt go there ! :(

• Like 1