Open Club  ·  280 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

Mark, can we have Jacob Elordi look like someone? Mainly because I get a kick out of how he's such an adorable, gentle giant puppy dog in real life while he's so good at playing a cold psychotic bastard. LOL

I still cannot get over how many good-looking men Australia has produced for the world to enjoy. It's between them and Dallas, Texas.  LOL

I just realized that Manu Rios from Elite is close to how I pictured the Mexican teenager that the family took in during If It Fits which was set in 1995. He would be Matt and Wade's age in the story now and I'm totally blanking on his name.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 3 weeks later...

You know, the guy who's playing Young President Snow in the Hunger Games prequel wouldn't be a bad Colleged Aged Mark Arbour in On the Mark. He's actually really close to how I pictured Young Mark, especially the face shape, skin tone, auburn hair, and the generally tall lankiness.

64D9D482-32BE-461E-A4D3-C060584C36DA_1_2F4DF0CA5-8E07-4A36-9D15-C97191E4C5B7_1_2

We just need to see him act stoned to be sure. Lol 😂

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My favorite Claire fancast is Reese Witherspoon. She just perfectly encapsulates the look/feel I've always saw with Claire. Basically, "The Prom Queen all grown up."Who's Who in Little Fires Everywhere - PRIMETIMER

I had a previous Jack fancast with Ian Somerhalder, but I think I prefer James Marsden instead.

James Marsden arrives at the LA

Colton Haynes has aged out as my John Hobart fancast, so I'm open with that one.

My current Marie fancast is an actress named Hannah Nordberg. (She reminds me a little of Taissa Farmiga, who was a previous Marie fancast but Taissa has also aged out of that.) 

Hannah Nordberg — The Movie Database (TMDB)

• 1 month later...

Actor Tony Dow has passed away at the age of 77 from cancer. Since Young Tony Dow was the general basis for the Hayes look (in particular Jeff Hayes), I thought it appropriate to mention him here. R.I.P. Tony!

• Wow 1
2 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Actor Tony Dow has passed away at the age of 77 from cancer. Since Young Tony Dow was the general basis for the Hayes look (in particular Jeff Hayes), I thought it appropriate to mention him here. R.I.P. Tony!

Latest report is this was released too soon—he’s in hospice care at home, but doesn’t have much time left. 

Dylan Sprouse (my JJ pick) rocking a beard during the 2020 lockdowns. Aww.

Dylan Sprouse on Instagram: “It's time the quarantine beard leaves this  mortal plane for the fields of Valhalla. Every man knows the ancient verse  written in…”

He looks like a 20-year old trying to look older with facial hair, which is exactly how I'd picture JJ if he tried growing facial hair. LOL The grumpiness to Dylan's face just adds to the JJ-ness of it all.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Skip from Pleasantville.

Goddamn Paul Walker was so good-looking.

I saw Pleasantville when I was 12. I was expecting something like that John Ritter comedy Stay Tuned but my mind was kind of blown away by the social commentary of the movie. It still holds up pretty well.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

I'm watching a teen flick on Netflix called Do Revenge and Austin Abrams is totally giving off Keith Craddock vibes in that.dorevenge-1663610068.png?crop=0.625xw:1x

He usually plays sweet guys but he played a total dickbag in this and did it well. 

Also, just for fun...the boy can fucking move:

LOL

My other Keith Craddock fancast idea is Griffin Gluck.

griffin-gluck-1.jpg

intro-1587478943.jpg

He has that pixie level of cute I imagined with Keith, but also someone who totally looks like they'd stab you in the back in a heartbeat if they thought it benefitted them.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I'm watching a teen flick on Netflix called Do Revenge and Austin Abrams is totally giving off Keith Craddock vibes in that.dorevenge-1663610068.png?crop=0.625xw:1x

He usually plays sweet guys but he played a total dickbag in this and did it well. 

Also, just for fun...the boy can fucking move:

LOL

My other Keith Craddock fancast idea is Griffin Gluck.

griffin-gluck-1.jpg

intro-1587478943.jpg

He has that pixie level of cute I imagined with Keith, but also someone who totally looks like they'd stab you in the back in a heartbeat if they thought it benefitted them.

I can total see this. Especially the last pic. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hannah Waddingham from Ted Lasso as Travis's Eurotrash mother?

She just kind of has that larger than life vibe I was picturing. The fake tan and bleached hair also track with what I was picturing. Like you could have just pictured her being a model in the 80's and leading some weird, glamorous life before (somewhat) settling down.

3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Hannah Waddingham from Ted Lasso as Travis's Eurotrash mother?

She just kind of has that larger than life vibe I was picturing. The fake tan and bleached hair also track with what I was picturing. Like you could have just pictured her being a model in the 80's and leading some weird, glamorous life before (somewhat) settling down.

I’m not seeing this one.  I think she’s more svelte 

4 hours ago, Mark Arbour said:

I’m not seeing this one.  I think she’s more svelte 

Ah, okay, I kept picturing an Amazonian Brigitte Nielsen type. The 1980's really liked big athletic blondes with big fake boobs and that's where I was going with the idea for Travis's mother- someone who just looks like she belongs in the 80's and drag queens would totally dress up as. 

Zoe Lucker a British soap diva? She's definitely got the trashy glam right.

Maybe Joely Richardson? I was so into Nip/Tuck.

This one's actually surprisingly hard to brainstorm because British actresses often have this well-bred, classy look to them, especially the ones that are still acting after their 30's.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..