Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

On 12/3/2010 at 6:14 PM, methodwriter85 said:

I feel like JJ's blond. I picture him more like either this: To be honest, now that I'm thinking about it, Jesse McCartney is more Drew than he is JJ. I think Jeremy Sumpter-during-his-Peter-Pan era hits JJ closer. Mark, what's your thought?

JJ's new skating costume?

spacer.png

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PrivateTim said:

JJ's new skating costume?

spacer.png

LOL. Never in a million years would figure skating allow that as a costume. LOL I did love that version of Peter Pan. Kind of a shame that Jeremy Sumpter never quite took off. (He does seem to be doing a lot of obscure television work, so good for him in being a working actor.) 

Mark and I eventually agreed on a JJ- it's Dylan Sprouse.

actor-dylan-sprouse-9626_large.jpg.8cc9e56559ed7b55ea57267650bcb11e.jpg

108314c03996fa37d5783ed6e25d3764.jpg.516b2399d43125a848877c8c584a7bfc.jpg

.jsdDjKRqfBAQTf9IJO95MFjAO62.jpg.23afe0c2d28115f2a10b6240dee6d29d.jpg

I've always said JJ needs to look like he belongs on the Disney Channel. lol 

download.jpg

• Like 1

Kelly Rowen from the OC as Claire?

OIP.jpg.76441c5eefb7023400e4a9e1963198b3.jpg

I think I can reasonably see her being Mom to Taissa Farmiga, who is the canon Marie Hobart. (Thanks Blue, wherever you are.)

taissa-farmiga-7-photos-003.jpg.ee50b348279d457ba3837c44d5a2c14f.jpg

Edited by methodwriter85

I don't actually picture him as a CAP character, but posting him here because there's something I find really hot about Gabriel Basso from the Night Agent. Lol

13e2f5f8637ba3ea18b4a9b7daa76b01.jpg

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

OIP.jpg.d6b10d71c90bb82272ad3b9f1cb59a4b.jpg

The eyes aren't quite right (his eyes look green), but otherwise Matthew Noszka nails that loveable Himbo vibe that Matt Carrswold has. He could also work as one of the many blond jocks that populate CAP world.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

OIP.jpg.d6b10d71c90bb82272ad3b9f1cb59a4b.jpg

The eyes aren't quite right (his eyes look green), but otherwise Matthew Noszka nails that loveable Himbo vibe that Matt Carrswold has. He could also work as one of the many blond jocks that populate CAP world.

Jeff Grimes?

26 minutes ago, Mark Arbour said:

Jeff Grimes?

That could work. He's the one who discovered that Lark/Scott Slater was his dad, right?

I could be wrong, but didn't Ryan discover that Jeff was his half-brother through Charlotte Grafton who gave him up for adoption before marrying Ryan's racist dad? I always pictured Charlotte as being Kristen Chenoweth. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

David Corenswet for Brad/Will?David-Corenswet-2.jpg.e142e87e7140be78a857f36a69aafee5.jpg

He's got the right kind of swimmer's build. He's one of Ryan Murphy's pretty boys and is currently rumored to be getting cast for Superman.

I could also see Lou.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, impunity said:

Let's find him another role. Haha. 

I feel like this thread has become about just posting pictures of hot guys. With Mark I've already requested Jacob Elordi, Corey Mylchreeest, and now Gabriel Basso. lol

• Haha 1

I've always leaned towards Kathy Bates for Tonto. She's now hitting the age range of where Tonto was during Be Rad.

Come on, she's perfect.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

Zane Phillips looks like he'd be a CAP character. I'm leaning towards Cody, but I could also see Roger. The mustache and hair gives him a 70's or 80's vibe.

Can't you just picture this guy getting into all sorts of really fun trouble? LOL

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just as a reminder, my Mary Ellen fancast is Stereotypical Barbie.

margot-robbie-barbie-looks-zz-230703-05-

That is one hundred percent an outfit I could see Mary Ellen actually wearing. This feels like it would be Mary Ellen's idea of a Jackie O outfit.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2023 at 12:04 AM, methodwriter85 said:

I've always leaned towards Kathy Bates for Tonto. She's now hitting the age range of where Tonto was during Be Rad.

Come on, she's perfect.

She is absolutely perfect as Tonto.  💕

1 minute ago, Mark Arbour said:

Uma Thurman as pictured here works really well.

Yeah, I kept thinking Miranda had to be British, but then I remembered that Uma has always kind of had that European vibe to her.

• 2 weeks later...

Paris Hilton is old enough now that she could serve as a fancast for Charlotte Grafton.

I always just figured Charlotte Grafton would be a Real Housewives-esque socialite type, with a face that was the work of the best plastic surgeons of Huntington Beach.*waits for Private Tim to correct me and explain where the best plastic surgeons of the OC actually practice in*

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..