Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Faces for Mark's Stories

21 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I meant Carullo. Whoops. I can't imagine that JJ would ever actually hook up with Tony, because he knows how much drama Will had with Tony. Zach would probably also be off-limits to JJ.

I could see Alisdair being a mutual hook-up, though. I'm keeping up hope Alisdair shows up.

I think Will and JJ are eskimo brothers with John Hobart and Carullo, right? JJ tried to flirt with Patrick Christian but that didn't happen.

Wait, didn't Will also hook up with Alex? I definitely remember him flirting with Alex. Alex might have wanted Will as the whore to JJ's Madonna. 

Eh, those Italian guys are easy to mix up. Haha. 

I think the guy's name was Luka but I'm not sure. He was a waiter at the Italian restaurant and also something else, maybe an actor. 

I have never heard the term Eskimo brothers. I had to look it up. I don't remember JJ hooking up with John Hobart but that doesn't mean it didn't happen. They did both sleep with Carullo and, yes, Will did sleep with Alex once. It was sometime during the drama of Black Widow, maybe after he found out his mother was alive. He was emotionally distraught and desperate, and Will was the only person available to fuck him because everyone else was far more inappropriate. 

You're still waiting for Mark to write in a hookup with Allistair. 🙂 He's been absent from the story for a while but that doesn't mean Mark couldn't bring him back. I think he and JJ might be too much alike, though. I could see him with Will. I also wonder if he'd make a good bf for Travis if Will and Travis ever break up. 

Editing to add: The fact that Patrick turned JJ down was probably good evidence he wasn't just into teenage guys when that became an issue. 

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

I don't remember John Hobart having any gay hook-ups besides Zach and Will.

As to Alistair, he is most likely going to go to Harvard so he is more likely to see Will than JJ. Harvard-Westlake sends on average12 students a year to Harvard, and 40 to Boston universities. That is about 10% of any given senior class.

Alistair is most likely a more confident, mature person after three years on the Upper School campus.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, PrivateTim said:

I don't remember John Hobart having any gay hook-ups besides Zach and Will.

I could have sworn that John gave JJ a blowjob to help make him feel better in the aftermath of 9/11. Maybe it was just a handjob? I could always be wrong and mixed up characters. I don't think JJ was aware of Will's hookups with John because John said something along the lines of, "I don't normally hook up with guys, but sometimes I get an urge" to who I think was JJ. 

Since we're talking about John Hobart, here's another cute picture of our official John Hobart Colton Haynes!

!e94684d93e518e484c32e36cbf662d6e.jpg

God, he was cute. Sometimes I "update" fancasts as actors age out and new ones age in but I think Mark and I are both pretty set on Colton Haynes. Thanks to Teen Wolf there will always be plenty of photos of him at the right age. LOL 

14 hours ago, impunity said:

Editing to add: The fact that Patrick turned JJ down was probably good evidence he wasn't just into teenage guys when that became an issue. 

Nah, that's just more about Mark writing JJ as having no game. LOL Remember, JJ basically spent the ages of 12 to 17 focused on figure skating. He didn't have a normal school dating experience, even going beyond his molestation storyline.

• Like 2
On 11/25/2023 at 6:45 PM, impunity said:

@methodwriter85 I checked and you were right: there were mutual hand jobs in chapter 53. I thought the whole family knew about Will and John, though, with all their drama around Zach. 

Poor JJ. He was such a social misfit. 🙂

So yeah, JJ and Will have John, Carullo, and Alex as mutual hook-ups.

• Like 2

Anya Taylor Joy for either Ella Hayes or Taylor Buck? She has that glam model feel to her. 

Hey, it's my Zach and Mary Ellen fancasts when they were teenagers on Neighbours. Aww.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, spyke said:

If he hasn't been nominated before, someone needs to find a character for Omar Sharif Jr. 

omar-sharif-jr-author-photo-by-thomas-sy

Joaquin, the little boy we met in The Land Whore who is now a Mexican don. He's the dad of Alejandro, the hot to trot twink who is Matt's age.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
20 hours ago, George Richard said:

That’s certainly not a problem if he’s gay. 😂

7 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Joaquin, the little boy we met in The Land Whore who is now a Mexican don. He's the dad of Alejandro, the hot to trot twink who is Matt's age.

Nice

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Mark doesn't like facial hair. LOL

Maybe we can make an exception for a hot Frenchman who only features once every couple of decades. 😄 Besides, he's kind of a villain so facial hair is traditional. 

Edited by impunity
  • Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..