smells that steams you up

Heart

Staying outdoors right after a rain storm/shower.

Seconded only by the smell of freshly cut grass.

Sex has a life cycle, or span. The two I have listed have been around forever and can be appreciated by the smallest of children, right through to the oldest of the old and their last breath.

Yup, my boyfriend's natural smell is the biggest turn on for me...

That's exactly what I was going to say. I found one of his shirts in my closet yesterday and smelled it to see if it was clean or not. I think I got more satisfaction than clarification. xD

Staying outdoors right after a rain storm/shower.

Seconded only by the smell of freshly cut grass.

Sex has a life cycle, or span. The two I have listed have been around forever and can be appreciated by the smallest of children, right through to the oldest of the old and their last breath.

That is so amazing - we both like the same smells!!!

@ eddy

Something to do with our ages, perhaps? idk

Sex is alright, but it usually comes with baggage I don't need.

Anyway. Hello to a kindred spirit!:great:

You may be correct as to age -- simpler days back then -- closer to nature maybe. I loved to stand on the (covered) front porch during thunder storms -- still do actually while my golden hides under the bed.

I like how people smell. It's always different and exciting because something they smell muskier, sometimes more floral or fruity, and sometimes like exotic spices. The first and last group are what really get me though. Really musky colognes, too, will pique my interest and I'll try to figure out where it's coming from if I don't already know :P

A couple of times men have walked past me wearing one the Axe scents, and it was like my hair got caught on them - I had to follow behind them, sniffing their trail... so to speak...

No wonder I love you, you old goat!

That was funny!

there's this jasmine lotion at bath and body, I don't smell it often but when I do ,I have to talk to that person :*).

other than that, I like that clean but just ran around the block scent , not too clean but not smelly, lol, does that even make sense?

OH! and that yummy beach smell? suntan lotion, coconuts etc? and all the tanned slick bodies to go with it ;)

Edited by Mari

I like a clean man. ;) I want to smell their Deoderant - I have a preference towards Degree for men or the newer old spice.. lol... but I'm not big on smells.. never have been.. The after shower smell of Aaron is really good.. so his body soap/shampoo mixture. I love the Gain lavender laundry detergent/fabric softener..

Like I said.. I like clean.

1. Hugo Boss cologne

2. The clean smell of a healthy man, of warmed skin and even of sweat from someone who takes care of themselves. If they don't, the odours are offensive which exude through the breath and perspiration and other body fluids. Makes a different. Like many natural healers do: smell the breath, and other parts, and these give clues to what might be physically wrong or out of balance.

Except for the occasional cologne, I don't like artificial smells of any kind and prefer those the body naturally produces. That being said, some people have a good body smell which draws me, and some don't. It's individually defining.

No wonder I love you, you old goat!

That was funny!

IT'S NOT FUNNY! IT'S A CURSE! LOL

Do you know how many times a day I have to excuse myself for pouncing on a man? I have no filters! I actually DO tell men that are cute or smell good that I think so! Surprisingly, most men accept it from me. (I try to be funny and discreet about it.) But I'm like a cat in heat - ALL THE TIME!

I can't get away with that crap for much longer - I'm OLD! My hair and beard are snow white! It's CREEPY! People must think that somebody's grandpa is perving on all the (relatively!) young boys, EEEWWW!

Although I suppose I shouldn't worry until I don't WANT to do that anymore...

Edited by Tipdin