Hey everyone,

I'm back at GA... Wow, it's been so long here and I actually counted how many years i'm in and out here at GA and since I entered the GA on January 2007, now it's February 2011. Wow... it's been a long time to last that and still be here without being deleted or kicked out :P

So here's my summary about me during the absence:

I'm 20 (soon to be 21 in June), I'm a junior at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC; majoring in history. I'm also back, this time single. I and a member here at GA (I won't mention it) decided to do a mutual break-up and stay best friends.

I'm actively planning to go to Montreal during Spring Break 2011! It will be my first time to meet a GA member other than my friend Robbie. I know... it's been four years and i haven't met more members than just one. I'm very excited!

Also... I'm curious to see if anyone I know and talk to during the four years is still here? (except Jack Frost) and I hope I can try to be here every day if possible!

Sincerely,

John.

P.S. I posted a recent pic of me in the "Show Yourself" thread to show you how I look compared to avatar photo which was taken in 2007 lol.

• Site Administrator

I talk to a lot of members who were around 'back in the day'. Not that I was of course, but hey... I know they're still here. I'm glad to see anyone come back to the site so even if I didn't know you before, welcome back!!

PS, you might consider editing your age since you's admitted you're no longer a tender 18 year old. ;)

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Cia - I edited my age and profile lol

Nephy - I'm ready to be the part of the craziness!

Marzipan - nice to meet you too!!!

Tiger - I'm in the chat last night and today yet you're not there lol

Carlos - Sure but watch out for the golf cart... The GA Vets including me using it to transport us everywhere without having to walk around lol!

• Site Administrator

Welcome back John :2thumbs:

It was great to chat with you last night in chat. Just remember that you have Mattie's and mine 'shopping list' to do to Jack in Montreal :lmao:

What golf cart :wacko:? I need a golf cart!!! I want a golf cart :P