The Cuties of GA- calender Guys & Gals

Hell, I'll nominate you, sight-unseen. The sexiest part of any human being is what's between the ears.

I'm not sure we could get a photo of James' brain just yet :blink:

Personally I think this is a god awful thread. Not that there are not a lot of good looking men and women on the site, but having folks shout out who they think is cute enough to be in a calendar for others to buy and ogle just tells that those who don't 'make the cut' that even here they are being judged on their looks. Not having someone mention them for inclusion sends what message??

And no it's not sour grapes, I have had my share of 'offers' during my life - even still surprisingly. I am quite fine with who I am, I am just pointing out that while this was all 'fun and games', there are bound to be some hurt feelings along the way. And while that wasn't the intention by a long shot, it was still ill conceived.

Well we all know secretly that I would be covergirl :funny: ... but alas I'm not 18 *snickers* :funny:

Personally I think this is a god awful thread. Not that there are not a lot of good looking men and women on the site, but having folks shout out who they think is cute enough to be in a calendar for others to buy and ogle just tells that those who don't 'make the cut' that even here they are being judged on their looks. Not having someone mention them for inclusion sends what message??

And no it's not sour grapes, I have had my share of 'offers' during my life - even still surprisingly. I am quite fine with who I am, I am just pointing out that while this was all 'fun and games', there are bound to be some hurt feelings along the way. And while that wasn't the intention by a long shot, it was still ill conceived.

Visions of the "grumpy old man" from Saturday Night Live kept popping into my brain as I read this.:D

"In my day, we had everyone's picture on the calendar, even Grandma, and all of our privates were hanging out there for everyone to see...and we liked it!"

I charge money for nude photos, just saying. :lol:

XD joke

I'ma nominate:

Camilo (don't kill me Matt -hides-)

Pai Kun :wub:

Patrick

Menorain

It sucks that there's only four nominations, I know a lot of cute guys on here :/

Edited by Arpeggio

So far... I say Lacey. Haven't decided the others yet...

B)......Hmmm interesting topic! And since I am no where near calendar material now :lmao: I won't add my name! 0:)

JamieD

Lacey

NicholasJames8

Patrick

Just saying!! :whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh so I see you've came upon the issues which befell the original, "Who's your GA crush thread" :P