The Cuties of GA- calender Guys & Gals

We are opening Nominations for the Cuties of GA calender to print in 2012. :devil:

• Calender Runs Jan. 2012-July 2013. Seasonal Themes with Anthology Notes.
  • Everyone 18+ is eligible.
  • All pics will be well done & tasteful.
  • Proceeds to fund Myr's efforts to support the site.

You may nominate up to four.

• Like 1

Lacey

Douw

Agaith

Bugeye

I know there are lots of pretty boys out there but as far as I am concerned pretty has to be backed up by personality, something that shines out of eyes and I can therefore only go for those I have seen AND come to know.

As far as I'm concerned the eyes have it.

Just had a thought... we've all been nominating cute guys... what about the girls... I'm shocked at how sexist I was

I know I've had my four but rules... meh... sooooo

soup.

Marzipan

Frosty

Cia

(sorry Sandi but I'm not having my fiancee on a calendar been looked at by other eyes than mine :) )

Yeah I know. Double post. I've decided TomRedsim should be December. He'd look great in a red leather Santa hat, knee high leather green boots and a red thong, with a mistletoe glued to his belly button. Mmm... Yeah...I've got other artistic ideas for the Calendar too.

Skon: March. Green tophat, green bowtie, and a four leaf clover on each nipple with green speedos.

Eros: Hrm. I'm gonna go with July, board shorts, purple hair and nipple piercings.

I'll work on the others.

~Shoulda been a photographer

• Like 1

(sorry Sandi but I'm not having my fiancee on a calendar been looked at by other eyes than mine :) )

No worries darling. With as much weight I've gained in the past few months I don't think they've made a camera big enough to cover me completely!!!! LOL! Besides, I'm all my pretties Momma, my beautiful boys, they don't want my mug in their calendar! :blink: That would just be like.... EEWWWW! :P

Note: I put this thread in the games & humor folder but... a good idea is a good idea. I think it would be fun, help support the site and act as a marketing tool.

What would you pay for the 18 month calender?

A) up to $10

B) up to $15

C) up to $20

D) up to $25

Note: I put this thread in the games & humor folder but... a good idea is a good idea. I think it would be fun, help support the site and act as a marketing tool.

What would you pay for the 18 month calender?

A) up to $10

B) up to $15

C) up to $20

D) up to $25

B).............Hahaha! For some of you here, remember this is the games and humor section of GA; However if JamieD is over 18, I can't see how no one nominated him so far!! 0:) (checks to see, I think he is?)

Edited by Benji

B).............Hahaha! For some of you here, remember this is the games and humor section of GA; However if JamieD is over 18, I can't see how no one nominated him so far!! 0:) (checks to see, I think he is?)

JamieD, alas, is 17. You must defer his nomination until the Ides of March...about 3 1/2 weeks.

I vote we postpone the calendar until he turns 18... just saying.

:*)........Crap!!! I really thought he was older, my apologies here and to him. I should have looked his profile up first, but thought he had already went past 18.

Don't forget TomRedSin's boyfriend ;) then there is Sagar, Grégoire and Mark M.

One question, how would you get all those people to one place? Or everyone would make a pic somewhere and then send it to the editor?

And yeah, I'd pay for that calendar. :P I planned to buy some nice posters anyway. ;)

Personally I think this is a god awful thread. Not that there are not a lot of good looking men and women on the site, but having folks shout out who they think is cute enough to be in a calendar for others to buy and ogle just tells that those who don't 'make the cut' that even here they are being judged on their looks. Not having someone mention them for inclusion sends what message??

And no it's not sour grapes, I have had my share of 'offers' during my life - even still surprisingly. I am quite fine with who I am, I am just pointing out that while this was all 'fun and games', there are bound to be some hurt feelings along the way. And while that wasn't the intention by a long shot, it was still ill conceived.

Hrm. I imagine in some ways you are right. I can only speak for myself when I say this: I don't think anyone here is trying to hurt anyone's feelings. For myself, I've nominated people that I speak to on a regular to semi-regular basis (yes, I speak to some of those people more so then others), so I feel comfortable with nominating them in a joking manner because (in some of those cases) I've made some suggestions as to how they 'should be dressed' as well, and I know they won't take me seriously.

I also have to keep in mind that I don't know everyone that is a member on this site.

I doubt that anyone would nominate me. I'm a long way from 20. It doesn't hurt my feelings when others are nominated. The vast majority of our membership has NOT shared their photos with us in the show yourself thread or their profiles. I'm sure that there are tons of hotties of all ages that we just don't know about.

This is as good an illustration of the difference between left and right as I've ever seen.

The left says- not everyone can fly so no one can fly.

The right says- let everyone fly that is able.

• Like 4

I doubt that anyone would nominate me. I'm a long way from 20. It doesn't hurt my feelings when others are nominated. The vast majority of our membership has NOT shared their photos with us in the show yourself thread or their profiles. I'm sure that there are tons of hotties of all ages that we just don't know about.

This is as good an illustration of the difference between left and right as I've ever seen.

The left says- not everyone can fly so no one can fly.

The right says- let everyone fly that is able.

Hell, I'll nominate you, sight-unseen. The sexiest part of any human being is what's between the ears. Although I reserve the right to stridently disagree with anything you say. And laugh about it.

Case in point:

The left says, not everyone can fly, but you all get a trophy, anyway.

The right says, I want all the trophies.

0:)