You don't need a boyfriend to feel good

Dude! Where is the normal speed version? :blink:

Anyway, I can respect the "Stop feeling sorry for yourself" philosophy. It is good to be reminded of that sometimes.

He forgot to snap his fingers. :P Anyway, he is actually right. I have a friend who thinks that he needs a boyfriend to make him feel stronger, someone who's his protector. I told him it's not realistic, but he's insistent...

You don't need a boyfriend, but it just makes some people's nights less lonely. :P

Actually, it's less about the sex and more about the companionship than anything else. Friends are great, but finding people, who can share your dreams and hopes, give a special kind of feeling. I don't know how to describe in words other than it's like a part of you is now full.

You don't need a boyfriend, but it just makes some people's nights less lonely. :P

Actually, it's less about the sex and more about the companionship than anything else. Friends are great, but finding people, who can share your dreams and hopes, give a special kind of feeling. I don't know how to describe in words other than it's like a part of you is now full.

I agree

I don't think the purpose of the video was to discount the values of having a partner in life but rather to say that there comes a point in many young adults lives where wanting companionship becomes a degenerating need to have someone else look out for your own well-being and that's a problem. Love makes the world go around and sure, it's prolly one of the best things, if not THE best thing, to have a person there walking with you down the road but love doesn't just come from others, it can come from yourself for yourself. I tend to think that when people are content with who they are and what they're capable of, they find peace and a sense of well-being that can only come from the soul. Another person can give you a lot but they can't give you exactly that, because if they could, then every individual who are coupled would suddenly have their troubles shed but that never happens in the long run.

But then again, I have had my own share of lonely nights and feeling miserable for the same reasons so I know that the want for companionship is pretty damn strong.

He's got a good point, if I've translated it into normal speed properly, lol. I've known a lot of people who define themselves based on who they're with and sadly I used to be that way too. It sucked because you jump at the first person to give you any kind of affection and you won't leave them no matter how terrible they treat you. It took me a long time to get over that and to start trying to find what I wanted in a relationship instead of being a doormat and confusing that with love.

you guys talk on the phone

o_____O lolwut

We have before. It's been a while though. We do text sometimes. And anyway, I hear you've been known to text and talk to Linxe, so...

He forgot to snap his fingers. :P Anyway, he is actually right. I have a friend who thinks that he needs a boyfriend to make him feel stronger, someone who's his protector. I told him it's not realistic, but he's insistent...

It never works when you look for strength, hope or self worth outside yourself. Having a companion can help bring i out but if you don't have it in there no one can give it to you. Besides people are attracted to confidence (even if it's faked). Who's going to be attracted to someone who's needy.

Absolutely. I miss that. I miss that most of all.

But then again, I have had my own share of lonely nights and feeling miserable for the same reasons so I know that the want for companionship is pretty damn strong.

Sometimes overwhelmng... but then the morning come and I'm too damned busy to care

AHAHAHAHAHA i can't stop laughing why don't i make friends with people like that

Because you're too scary

We have before. It's been a while though. We do text sometimes. And anyway, I hear you've been known to text and talk to Linxe, so...

OMG... are you trying to tell me that you're REAL??? that you actually exsit somewhere other than GA???? I know there were the photos but they dont mean you're actually out there. OMG I thought it was only the people I met in Feb who were real. I'm excited now.

Oh.... and I'm pissed that people talk to each other and no one talks to me :(

you hear incorrectly, linxe would just text me, I would reply when the pope married and had kids.... wait... .WAIT A SEC he doesn't. translation: i wouldn't reply, thankfully he got the clue

so... nah bro lol. the only person i've spoken to that was somewhat enjoyable was billy, but only briefly.

Because you're too scary

:(:,(

Lmfao...slam this bitch xD

B)................. :wacko: ........... Is this guy for real?? Seriously, if tried to have a conversation with this guy, I'd have walked away quickly!

I am laughing not at the content of the monologue ... but the presentation of the monologue

All I have to say its not very typical for an asian dude to act that way ... well maybe not in front of his parents

but be very funny if he did ... and then the Asian parents go off and argue "he your son ... not my son"

and if the son show a million dollar check for the comedy routine ... "He's our son!!"