Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Not Like Us by C James

This little ditty, is definitely not the usual output from C James. It can be read on two levels, fun and serious. Read it, and I bet you do not get the solution until the last Paragraph. After the fun, run it again, there is in my humble opinion another message.

Thanks!!!!

@ red A: Thanks for mentioning that. :) I was definitly out to write somthing that could be read in more than one way. :)

@ Nephy: good catch: there are several themes to this story, and some are serious. :)

Thanks everyone. I had fun with this one. :)

It came on very short notice. I was making the graphic banner for the anthology, and suddenly, out of nowhere, the idea just popped into my head (proving that nature does indeed abhor a vacuum) so I changed screens and wrote it. This was just a few days before the deadline. It's only due to extraordinary quickness from my team that I had it ready in time for the anthology. (thanks guys!!!!)

CJ :sheep:

• Site Administrator

Thanks Chad James :D

Unfortunately I guess I have been around the goat way too much, I caught on right away. The names Billy and Mabel gave it away to me.

Very interesting autobiography 0:)

It must have been the bossy and always wanting to be in charge comment. :lol: Just Kidding :lol:

Oh my, I'm just full of one liners this morning B)

Great job CJ, this left a great smile on my face.

• Site Moderator

That's why it's easier just to call him CJ, you don't have to remember the correct name.

It didn't take me long to figure out who was doing the talking in this story.

It seems he can write under either of these conditions, drunk or sober, and keep them funny.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..