What kind of ride do you have?

What do you locomote with? I've got a 06 Toyota Tundra, phantom grey pearl (they tried being poetic, fail) SR5 access cab. Im not much of a sentiments kinda guy so the only bells and whistles I have on (in this case in it) are a pair of HID headlights. Truck has been useful hauling people, aquariums, heavy and large objects, trash, bodies, what have you.

I love my machine. It never talks back, argues, cheats, steals and is definitely easy on the eyes. I love my truck! Except when I have to feed it. Good Lord gas needs to come down.....

-C

A silver 2006(?) Chrysler Seabring convertible. It's got....um....an engine and some seats....oh! And a CD player. lol. I really don't know anything about cars but it accelerates (I learned to drive on a 1994 Geo Tracker that had like 3 horsepower and shook when it got above 55) and it's low to the ground (my mom has an Explorer and it always feels like it's gonna tip over when I drive it) so it's perfect for me.

I have a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid, Polished Metal Metallic paint, beige leather interior, 8 disc CD changer, fog lights, and tire chains, bought new on 5/31/2009. I've driven it up to the Sierra to Tahoe Donner to go XC skiing. And yes, I'm still paying it off, 13 more payments to go.

Colin B)

current vehicle is a 1999 dodge grand caravan. 160K miles on the stock engine.

I'm currently saving up for a 2011 Hyundai Elentra (seriously, 6 speed transmission on a subcompact).

As for other vehicles, since its summer - i get to bike everywhere now with gas prices around me gonna be hitting $4 - screw you OPEC.

My current bike a Lemond Etape - stock gearing, new rims though - got into a little accident.

My next bike hopefully in a few months is going to be a Scott CR1 - hopefully the dealer can customize by parts selections to save me some cash.

We have three -

I have a '08 Jeep Wrangler soft top with 8600 miles on it - I plan to pass it on to the Kid some day so I am babying it.

He has a 06' Jaguar XJ-8 Vanden Plas - complete with snack tracks in the back seats.

And the dogs have a '04 Subaru Outback Wagon.

Not sure why I do, but I have this undying passion for Jeep Wranglers. It was my first and so far only vehicle [it's not a car] I've owned, this is my fourth one. Just something about taking the top down, sitting up high, shifting gears with the music blaring that you don't get with other cars. Oh well, watch my kid crash my baby withing a month of me giving it to them. :wacko:

I have a Subaru Forester. I got it after my Toyota Rav 4 was totaled a few months ago. I keep forgetting that I have it and actually tried to get into someone elses vehicle.