Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

One week delay!

Sorry to have to do this, but I'm still behind. Also, some of the coming chapters (in beta and editing already) are far larger than normal, and are close to two chapter's worth.

There won't be a posting today.

Chapter 72 of Circumnavigation will post in one week. It's called "Surprises". :)

Sorry to have to do this, but I'm still behind. Also, some of the coming chapters (in beta and editing already) are far larger than normal, and are close to two chapter's worth.

Chapter 72 of Circumnavigation will post in one week. It's called "Surprises". :)

:wacko::angry::angry::blink::wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I think we need a goatherd to drive the effort...

LOL...

Though your adoring public may be dismayed, our patience will be rewarded with the normal excellent results...

:wacko::angry::angry::blink::wacko::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Aww, Benji... but, this is sure an improvement over being accused of cliffhangers, because this time, it's a real issue (a dealy) and not a false one: cliffhangers, which I never, ever use. :P

I think we need a goatherd to drive the effort...

LOL...

Though your adoring public may be dismayed, our patience will be rewarded with the normal excellent results...

Thanks! :)

This is an after-effect of my pneumonia. I couldn't write for many weeks, and that erased my buffer of chapters. I've also moved to larger chapters. :)

I having Trevor and Shane and Joel withdrawals!!!

so are you saying you're giving us two chapters in one?

Almost! at least one, chapter 74, is nearly 10,000 words.

What a crock:( This did not just make my day:( Pitooey! As I have mentioned elsewhere, patience is not my strong suit.

Can't we all just... blame Wildone? 0:)

• Site Administrator

Alas, yet another evil Cliffhanger by the King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: as voted by the vast majority of the GA public. :(

We will all remember this next year when your nomination comes up once again :)

I'm glad to say that I'm not apart of your Team this time, so no blame can be directed my way :P:D:)

Alas, yet another evil Cliffhanger by the King of Evil Cliffhangers :king: as voted by the vast majority of the GA public. :(

I'm glad to say that I'm not apart of your Team this time, so no blame can be directed my way :P:D:)

B)................ It was definitely a cliffhanger since he waited until the last minute to announce it!! :angry: I stayed up til 10pm waiting for the chapter.

We need to give our favorite goat a break (and I don't mean the broken bones kind of break). After 71 chapters he's due a wee bit of time off. :sleep: Also, having a much longer chapter or two or three or four (hint, hint!) is going to be a wonderful gift for those of us who hate to come to the end of a chapter much too soon. :read:

Colin B)

Okay this is the carrot and stick thing. The stick is that you arent posting this week but the carrot is upcoming chapters will be much longer than normal. Hmmmmmm! Okay just this once. But if you try that again remember bar-b-qued goat is not an Austrailian dish.

Hope you get a chance to relax from all us adoring and whiney fans.

Wildone!!! :blink:

You know I never use cliffhangers... I am totally cliffhanger-adverse! 0:)

Now, as for blame regarding the chapter delay... That is indeed your fault! How? Easy! There used to be a buffer of completed chapters, but that got eaten up when I was down with pneumonia. And how did I get pneumonia? By going out and shoveling snow (I already had a cold) in below-zero weather. It was an arctic blast that came out of the north to hit Arizona... and where did it come from? CANADA, that's where! And you are from Canada. Therefor, it's all your fault.

(When in doubt, blame Canada... and thus Wildone...) :P

We need to give our favorite goat a break (and I don't mean the broken bones kind of break). After 71 chapters he's due a wee bit of time off. :sleep: Also, having a much longer chapter or two or three or four (hint, hint!) is going to be a wonderful gift for those of us who hate to come to the end of a chapter much too soon. :read:

Colin B)

Thanks! :)

I'm still writing. :) But even after I finish a chapter draft, it has to go to my team, who see it sequentially. That takes time. Another thing I'm doing is making sure supporting details (forshadowing) matches future events. There are a great many things in posted and soon to be posted chapters that are clues, and we're fast approaching where it all comes together. :)

Okay this is the carrot and stick thing. The stick is that you arent posting this week but the carrot is upcoming chapters will be much longer than normal. Hmmmmmm! Okay just this once. But if you try that again remember bar-b-qued goat is not an Austrailian dish.

Hope you get a chance to relax from all us adoring and whiney fans.

Uhoh... I usually only get threatened with roasting whenever there's an ever-so-slightly-tense chapter ending. :ph34r:

This isn't the first time he's done this and I doubt it will be the last.

At least the wait for CJ's chapters are shorter than some authors tho.

Thanks! Yep, many go even longer than two weeks between chapters. :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..