14 yr old Member Dustin

ricky

I gave you my feelings over somewhere else--you know.

On this thread I'm feeling a lot better, though!

Have a safe trip back to us and give a big huggie to Dustin! :wub:

I wish for you and mom to have a safe trip back to comfort the young fellow.

Hang in there, Ricky.

edit: page bottom--page top. :(

Edited by phana14

Good News this update. Dustin awoke this morning and was totally pissed off over the tubes and all. That is normal for this young boy. Stubborn as a mule he is. The doc said they hope to move him out of the ICU soon.

I have returned to the states after the worst Trip United has ever given me. And that is saying something as they have been consistently a disappointment. It was a most horrible trip home but I am so glad to be back.

Now at least I'm 'near' the little crumb cruncher. And communications will get back to normal. Both, Bulgaria and Germany were most enjoyable. At least when I wasn't focused and worried about Dustin.

Welcome home, ricky. Sorry your flight wasn't all that it should have been. At least you had an enjoyable time in Bulgaria and Germany.

That is FANTASTIC news about Dustin. I guess if he got pissed about all the tubes, he must be feeling better. Hopefully this is the last crisis and he'll be able to go home soon and things will get back to normal for him.

Still keeping all of you in thoughts and prayers.

Take Care

Tomas

Edited by Tomas

I spoke with Dustin today at length and he was fantastic. Tubes were out and he had his sense of humor back. "Hey dad, you know your not supposed to touch any buttons in this place? She was going to tape my fingers to the bed!" And he was already complaining about the food. I should have told him, "Hey, at least it isn't through a tube!"

They said he should be out of ICU today sometime and hopefully discharged shortly after that.

And the headaches are gone! So that says success in that area at least.

I'll let you know when he goes home. :great:

• Like 3

I spoke with Dustin today at length and he was fantastic. Tubes were out and he had his sense of humor back. "Hey dad, you know your not supposed to touch any buttons in this place? She was going to tape my fingers to the bed!" And he was already complaining about the food. I should have told him, "Hey, at least it isn't through a tube!"

They said he should be out of ICU today sometime and hopefully discharged shortly after that.

And the headaches are gone! So that says success in that area at least.

I'll let you know when he goes home. :great:

B)............Great news!!! Sounds like all went well, I'm glad.

I'm back after a very long absence. Was catching up & saw the poste about Dustin. He seemed to be getting better, hope that has continued onto a full recovery. Here in London my partner & I are praying for you Dustin.

Edited by William

I'm back after a very long absence. Was catching up & saw the poste about Dustin. He seemed to be gatting better. hope that continued onto a full recovery.

Dustin has moved into another room and is doing really well. Hopefully he will be released in the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted.

I'm sorry, I just read this horrible news : ( But I'm glad that he's fine now and I hope it stays that way ofcourse. Can't wait to read more about his positive progress = D

Dustin is out and doing really well. I expect he will be hanging out here again really soon.

So now the world is a better place. And I'm proud to say I still have a great son in Dustin. I'm proud that he chose me to be his dad. He's a great kid. :great:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and your good thoughts and your well wishes.

Cheers,

r

I wish I were clever enough to put in fireworks and bouncy things but I'l just have to put in huge hugs all round and my VERY best wishes that things start going a whole lot better for all of you

Dustin is out and doing really well. I expect he will be hanging out here again really soon.

So now the world is a better place. And I'm proud to say I still have a great son in Dustin. I'm proud that he chose me to be his dad. He's a great kid. :great:

Thanks everyone for your prayers and your good thoughts and your well wishes.

Cheers,

r

Ricky,

You scared the hell out of me with the way you wrote that status update. We won't go into that at the moment though.

Oh! Thank heavens (?)!!!

You are such a special person, John. I have no idea how you find so much room in that heart of yours. Hugs

I am soooo happy right now! sniffle

I haven't been able to keep up with the situation (since I haven't been a round since, say, March,) but I'm glad to hear he's doing all right. Can't stand spiders for the life of me, though I assume my phobia would only grow worse were I bitten by one.

Sorry about all the complications. Hopefully these last few are the end of them. Here's to a good recovery, Dustin!