Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 75 :The Night of the Mob

• Site Administrator

Great chapter CJ :great:.

We will have to discuss what you are doing to your poor readers at a later time, off to work for now :(

Oh for heaven's sake!!! How long are you going to keep us hanging on for Trevor (or Shane, come to that) to go beyond flirting?

I see in your signature that some fellow called Low Flyer reckons you don't use cliff hangers; well, he clearly doesn't have a clue what he's on about!

Good chapter, otherwise.

Getting on for a year ago I spent three days crossing Australia on a train and it became a standing joke that we never saw any kangaroos despite assurances that they were very common. It wasn't until the third morning that we saw any at all. The Australian Tourist Board may or may not be covering up kangaroos' bloodthirsty nature, but I was beginning to think they'd invented the entire species for their marketing campaign.

This is borderline literary torture and for the record this has to be a new cliffhanger record with the Trevor/Shane situation. Enjoyed Shane's mini story/prank, bit worried that Trevor is gonna end up having to think about the pirates alot.... causing a flashback and him having a panic attack in the water. This then leads to Shane having to resuce him giving mouth to mouth and well i'll leave the rest to you :thumbup:.

We should have a poll!!

Shane gay or not!

Shane gay friendly or not!!

Trevor tells him or not!!

What-if

If shane says he's straight ... Trevor goes bursek ... depresion ... perhaps Shane knows a gay guy or hires a Gay Hore for a one night stand or takes Trevor to a gay Kanagaroo Bar

If Shane says he;s gay ... there goes the Kulaberry!! wam wam wam wam ... but CJ doesn;t write smut .... nor tunes us into Kangarooo having sex on the Discovery channel ... wam wam wam ... with the guys having a smoke and a xxxx beer

Thanks for the latest installment.

Sounds like Bridget and George are gong to have to come up with a real charity event. Hiding drugs in a car intended for destruction will have to be changed to a different ploy.

And the carrots. What an elaborate plot. Bought several chapters ago and not mentioned since. A tale written in advance and read by camp fire light. And then nothing. No tentative kiss. No off-handed grope. No accidental touch held a second too long. Nothing.

All your readers are feeling frustrated and chaste. Posted Image

Give us, Shane and Trevor a break, already :D

Guest raincoaster

Thanks for writing this story!!! I watch eagerly for each subsequent chapter, and I am enjoying the tale.

Sounds like Bridget and George are gong to have to come up with a real charity event. Hiding drugs in a car intended for destruction will have to be changed to a different ploy.

And the carrots. What an elaborate plot. Bought several chapters ago and not mentioned since. A tale written in advance and read by camp fire light. And then nothing. No tentative kiss. No off-handed grope. No accidental touch held a second too long. Nothing.

B)................. Yep Bridget f'**d up here! I expected it to be from George and indirectly it was, but still the word of mouth will ruin her plans and bring focus back to her. Trevor and Shane, how much longer is thing going to go on??? It is obvious they have eyes on each other, nice boiling point of it of the beach scene though. Hmmmm, time is antagonizing slow here! The title threw me, but I at least expected to here from Sanchez, Gonzales, Henry George or Bridget in this chapter.................... Or at least Shane and Trevor at least getting it on!!! LOL, great chapter Goat!

I LOVE every story you have written and i am enjoying this one more than the others. i base my week around Tuesdays as the day i get my new chapter. literally this is what gets me by. but i must admit i would really like to know if anything will happen with Trev and Shane.

Yeah!!! :2thumbs: It just getts better and better. Cossack is a wonderful ghost town and Shanes story had me in stitches. I worked at Wickham for a year and visited Cossack often. LOL Low Flyer, you only have to go down the end of my street to see kangaroos most days... Though they're only greys. They tend to hang out where the food is the most plentiful and unfortunately the Nullarbor is pretty barren and daytime is not the most common time to see them (early mornings and at dusk is best) :D Hope that Joel and Lisa can muck up Bridgets plans but will she get wind of it before they can do it??

One scene I am looking forward to is when the two amateur private defectives learn about the Dastardly Duo.

When they both realize how their chit chatting in bed, has been responsible for many of Trevor’s problems.

Yep, that will definitely make fun reading.

One scene I am looking forward to is when the two amateur private defectives learn about the Dastardly Duo.

When they both realize how their chit chatting in bed, has been responsible for many of Trevor’s problems.

Yep, that will definitely make fun reading.

I agree. That will be a forehead-smacking, major "Duh!" moment. Also I hope they will turn endless shades of red knowing that George and Bridget perved on their trysts. "Oh, what fools these mortals be."

Methinks, the natives and shades grow restless. For every loyal (?) reader who has posted their annoyance, in the Forum, there are many more, who bide their time. No longer will be heard the cheers of, “AUTHOR, AUTHOR!!!” Loudly the jeers of “KEELHAUL, KEELHAUL,” will echo through these hallowed halls.

In my sleep as I lay dreaming, The Oracle did so speak. He said unto me, “Arise and go to thine keyboard.” “Address this caution to the Clown Prince of Cliffhangers.” Warn him he must before modify his next chapter before the “Ides of May,” arrives. Counsel him the majority grows weary of his procrastination with the comely crew of the Kookaburra.

This will permit him to quickly dispatch his writings to his loyal Team, for editing, beta and zeta reading. Thus he may publish Chapter Seventy-six in a timely manner. Thus spake, The Oracle.

• Site Administrator

Don't you think if CJ was going to have Shane and Trevor hook up, he would have done it in 69?

Just saying..... :P

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Okay, enough of this :P

His mind made up, Trevor opened the door.

Walking up the stairs to the salon Trevor just about turned back but his resolve carried him on. If he couldn't control things like this, how did he sail across the Indian Ocean alone and naked?

Keeping his eyes downcast as to not to trip over the door frame again and delay the sight of seeing Shane clad only in his slightly faded blue Speedos. The only problem was that Shane seemed to be aware of Trevor's downward glance and latched onto it.

"How bout some stretching Trev?" Shane said as he turned away and immediately bent over to put his palms flat on the deck which showed his perfectly shaped muscled backside. "I suggest you limber up yourself, never know if you might swim into a sandbar and hurt yourself.", Shane added. To add insult to injury, Shane said this while looking through his legs upside down at a still shocked Trevor.

No matter how hard Trevor tried he could not take his eyes off the display in front of him. Finally realizing he was stating to rise up he tore his eyes away from the still bent over Shane and saw a couple of towels sitting on the aft bench for their excursion. Grabbing one and holding it in front of him he was now past Shane and was only looking at his well developed swimmers back. His lat muscles seemed to be moulded from marble and could not have been more perfect if Michelangelo had sculpted them himself.

When Shane finally rose he realized he was now at the disadvantage. Trevor had the towels and he was exposed with just his banana hammock for camouflage. He felt his checks redden up which would be very apparent to Trevor due to it contrasting with his tan and blond hair.

About the same time Trevor realized that the ball was now in his court. With a quick glance down at Shane's budgie smuggler he could have sworn things were bigger down there than earlier this morning. Trying to keep a straight face Trevor looked Shane in the eyes.

"So I know guys all check each others out and see who is bigger but did you really find it necessary to shove a sock down your Speedos Shane?"

If Shane was embarrassed before, he could now guide in a wayward ship in a fog storm to safe harbour. The other problem was his buoy was rising more and more out of the water with every passing second.

"Well Trev, truth be told, I'm eighteen and know that sometimes things pop up that I never expected to. If anything, I'm adaptable to my situation as it changes." With that Shane reached down and grabbed himself and adjusted it around the side of his hip. "At least I don't need to hide behind a towel. Actually I'm kind of proud of what I got"

If Trevor had slammed the ball into Shane's court, he had just dropped a nasty lob ball back into Trevor's that made him have to make a decision to drop his towel and go for the ball, or just forfeit the game.

Mustering up the last of his courage Trevor dropped the towel and then realized instead of snaking around his hip, his had decided to come up for a breath of air and see what all the commotion was about.

Shane eyes bugged out. For once he was speechless. Finally not knowing what to do, or how to handle the situation he let instinct take over. With two steps he found himself embracing Trevor and leaning in for the kiss that he had so long been waiting for. Maybe he would tell Trevor later that he so wanted to kiss him even as he had thrown the first punch the other day on the dock.

Trevor sunk into the chunk of marble that was Shane. Giving up on trying to figure out what to do and how to react, he did what he wanted to, wrapping his arms around Shane and grabbing, no placing his hands on each one of Shane's cheeks. His muscles were way to taunt to grab but Trevor found himself massaging them.

Both guys separated only about an inch looking at each others intently in the eyes. They were still connected at the mid section and the friction had them both up and out of their now useless Speedos.

Shane seemed to ease Trevor's still hesitance, and winked at him. "Why Trevor, they are called budgie smugglers but it feels like you have an echidna down there."

Feeling the last of the tension release from Trevor, Shane willed himself to separate himself from Trevor's embrace and lead him back to the cabins while holding his hand.

"Careful of the door frame Trev", with a slap on his ass and running towards his cabin.

Trevor didn't need to be told twice but still took the time to close the door which he knew Joel would be howling his ass off at if he was there.

:D

Okay, enough of this :P

:D

Dum D Dum Dum

Yes this is the Forum

It is Sunday,My name is Friday. This is my partner Saturday.

We work the weekends.

Only The names have been changed, to protect the guilty!!!!

We are looking for a goat named Cabra Borracha, AKA CJ

We need to tell him, someone stole Chapter 76 and posted part of it four days early

Edited by glsswm

"vegemite" huh

I came across this vid

which may bring some light to the story

Vegemite is great for cooking! :P

And hrmmm, will the red kangaroos be back?

Oh for heaven's sake!!! How long are you going to keep us hanging on for Trevor (or Shane, come to that) to go beyond flirting?

I see in your signature that some fellow called Low Flyer reckons you don't use cliff hangers; well, he clearly doesn't have a clue what he's on about!

Good chapter, otherwise.

Getting on for a year ago I spent three days crossing Australia on a train and it became a standing joke that we never saw any kangaroos despite assurances that they were very common. It wasn't until the third morning that we saw any at all. The Australian Tourist Board may or may not be covering up kangaroos' bloodthirsty nature, but I was beginning to think they'd invented the entire species for their marketing campaign.

ACK! Hanging!?!?! Cliffhangers?!?! But but but... I never use cliffhangers! :ph34r:

And Lol... Wildlife can be fickle. When I was on a family vacation to Australia, we went to a Koala reserve to see Koalas. We saw eucalyptus trees, but no koalas. Then, a few days later inland from Canberra, we stopped for a break beneath some trees. After a while, we noticed some koalas in them.

This is borderline literary torture and for the record this has to be a new cliffhanger record with the Trevor/Shane situation. Enjoyed Shane's mini story/prank, bit worried that Trevor is gonna end up having to think about the pirates alot.... causing a flashback and him having a panic attack in the water. This then leads to Shane having to resuce him giving mouth to mouth and well i'll leave the rest to you :thumbup:.

Cliffhanger? But but but... I never use cliffhangers! 0:)

Trevor is putting himself at risk by his think-about-pirates ploy, though he doesn't realize it.

He did indeed open the door, but to what?

We should have a poll!!

Shane gay or not!

Shane gay friendly or not!!

Trevor tells him or not!!

A poll is a good idea!

And hrmmm... does Trevor even have the option of not telling Shane? He knows Joel will be there soon, and he knows that trying to keep it a secret with Joel around will be impossible... Joel yells "Sexual Harassment!" when Trevor so much as sneezes. :)

Shane is good at planning things in advance. :)

Thanks for writing this story!!! I watch eagerly for each subsequent chapter, and I am enjoying the tale.

Thanks! And Welcome to the forums! :2thumbs:

I expected it to be from George and indirectly it was, but still the word of mouth will ruin her plans and bring focus back to her. Trevor and Shane, how much longer is thing going to go on??? It is obvious they have eyes on each other, nice boiling point of it of the beach scene though. Hmmmm, time is antagonizing slow here! The title threw me, but I at least expected to here from Sanchez, Gonzales, Henry George or Bridget in this chapter.................... Or at least Shane and Trevor at least getting it on!!! LOL, great chapter Goat!

Yep, the best laid plans and all that... Trevor's car may yet be a headache for Bridget.

You'll like the next chapter's title... It's a warm and fuzzy one. :wub:

Demons of the ID

I LOVE every story you have written and i am enjoying this one more than the others. i base my week around Tuesdays as the day i get my new chapter. literally this is what gets me by. but i must admit i would really like to know if anything will happen with Trev and Shane.

Sorry, I can't give spoilers... but I can mention that one of the categories the story is listed under is "relationship". :)

Yeah!!! :2thumbs: It just getts better and better. Cossack is a wonderful ghost town and Shanes story had me in stitches. I worked at Wickham for a year and visited Cossack often. LOL Low Flyer, you only have to go down the end of my street to see kangaroos most days... Though they're only greys. They tend to hang out where the food is the most plentiful and unfortunately the Nullarbor is pretty barren and daytime is not the most common time to see them (early mornings and at dusk is best) :D Hope that Joel and Lisa can muck up Bridgets plans but will she get wind of it before they can do it??

Shane's story was a bit different. It even uses Australian spellings due to it being a direct look at something Shane wrote. Shane is a writer, so he was able to pull that off... as he said, misdirection, a sneaky writers trick. :)

Did you see any red roos out there in Wickham?

I look forward to each chapter. I can hardly wait for the next one.

Thanks! Hopefully it will post on time. :)

Methinks, the natives and shades grow restless. For every loyal (?) reader who has posted their annoyance, in the Forum, there are many more, who bide their time. No longer will be heard the cheers of, “AUTHOR, AUTHOR!!!” Loudly the jeers of “KEELHAUL, KEELHAUL,” will echo through these hallowed halls.

In my sleep as I lay dreaming, The Oracle did so speak. He said unto me, “Arise and go to thine keyboard.” “Address this caution to the Clown Prince of Cliffhangers.” Warn him he must before modify his next chapter before the “Ides of May,” arrives. Counsel him the majority grows weary of his procrastination with the comely crew of the Kookaburra.

This will permit him to quickly dispatch his writings to his loyal Team, for editing, beta and zeta reading. Thus he may publish Chapter Seventy-six in a timely manner. Thus spake, The Oracle.

Cliffhangers?!?!! But but but... I never use cliffhangers!

I can't see what all the fuss is about... I mean, we have two very hot guys with very few clothes, all alone in paradise, one gets the other drunk, and what else could possibly happen but a prank with kangaroos? 0:)

Okay, enough of this

:2thumbs: I loved that!!! Thanks Wildone.

However... hrmmm... what if there is a sex scene in the next chapter, but it's not Trev and Shane... maybe a certain couple in Florida... Bridget and George. 0:)

B)...................Hahahaha! Yep, I can see this, obviously CJ had no clue how to advance this! :lol:

More kangaroos? 0:)

Dum D Dum Dum

Yes this is the Forum

It is Sunday,My name is Friday. This is my partner Saturday.

We work the weekends.

Only The names have been changed, to protect the guilty!!!!

We are looking for a goat named Cabra Borracha, AKA CJ

We need to tell him, someone stole Chapter 76 and posted part of it four days early

I blame Wildone! 0:)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..