Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Bottom or Top?

Dark Princess

This may sound funny but I'm going to be top if the guy is younger than me and bottom if he's older than me Posted Image

Haha.

I actually know 3 people that have told me the exact same thing. 2 of them live in Southern California. So it may not be as "fuuny" or strange as you think it is.

As for me I am a total Top!

Neither I'm asexual!

No but really I'm fully versatile! I like to wrestle for position of top and bottom. And FYI I hate lazy bottoms who just lay there in take it, bottoms fight back a little bit move those hips and keep the chase. It makes the sex more fun.

• Like 1

And FYI I hate lazy bottoms who just lay there in take it, bottoms fight back a little bit move those hips and keep the chase. It makes the sex more fun.

I feel the need to defend myself now....lol. I was mostly joking about the laziness thing. I don't really fight back, unless we're roleplaying, but I'm very, um, involved. When I'm able to move that is....:devil:

I feel the need to defend myself now....lol. I was mostly joking about the laziness thing. I don't really fight back, unless we're roleplaying, but I'm very, um, involved. When I'm able to move that is....:devil:

Ok that's good to know lol but maybe hate was a bit of a strong word I'll say dislike. I just like a lot of movement in the bedroom or wherever the location it makes everything more fun and a better experience!

Totally a top, although maybe I should bottom more because I am a total control freak. Having said that the last time I bottomed it didn't end too well. I fight back

• Like 1

Why limit yourself? You gonna turn down creme brulee 'cause it's not chocolate? Not gonna dance 'cause it's not your style of music, when that guy's feet are sizzling on the dance floor, and he just turned a smoky eye on you and licked his lips?