"Catch a Predator" host caught

Chris Hansen, the Host of "Catch a Predator",was evidently busted by a camera sting, cheating on his wife with a woman who was 20 years younger than him. While Hansen's show focused on adults trying to have sex with minors, there is a certain palpable irony here in that he is busted on camera messing around on his wife. There was always a certain smarmy attitude of superiority that Hansen used when dealing with the pervs he caught that makes this laughable, IMHO.

Haha- He always has a holier-than-thou attitude that I've never liked. Man, there are cameras everywhere now adays- he really should have known better, but I really feel sorry for his wife being humiliated by her jackoff husband!

Chris Hansen, the Host of "Catch a Predator",was evidently busted by a camera sting, cheating on his wife with a woman who was 20 years younger than him. While Hansen's show focused on adults trying to have sex with minors, there is a certain palpable irony here in that he is busted on camera messing around on his wife. There was always a certain smarmy attitude of superiority that Hansen used when dealing with the pervs he caught that makes this laughable, IMHO.

That is why they say Carmen is b!tch,

Lol I heard about this on the radio yesterday. I never liked Chris Hansen. Always seemed like a stuck up dick to me. Plus his show was a total failure anyway because everyone they "caught" got off (ha ha) because the "stings" were illegal or whatever.

They didn't 'catch' him doing anything... they only know he slept over. Now if they put some condescending creep inside the apartment and he was like "so you're here to cheat on your wife..." then that would be awesome and ironic...