A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Lol! :D

Well, I hope he's bought good life insurance, because the life of a storm trooper is pretty short, plus they can't shoot to save their lives :P

Lol! Posted Image

Well, I hope he's bought good life insurance, because the life of a storm trooper is pretty short, plus they can't shoot to save their lives Posted Image

Yeah, and I heard health benefits on the Imperial Star Destroyer sucks.

Don't forget the Death Traps... I mean "Death Stars", they definitely are using substandard material if one littler star fighter can blow them up each time. :P

Hmm...this makes me wonder if all storm troopers are clones, is the little one a "mini-me"? ( :P )

• Like 1

This must be the far away galaxy where W_L live. Posted Image

"Your lack of faith disturbs me" Posted Image

<Does a force throat grab on Bill>

I'm a Trekkie, but I also saw all the movies and read most of the books.

Don't forget the Death Traps... I mean "Death Stars", they definitely are using substandard material if one littler star fighter can blow them up each time. Posted Image

Don't forget the giant Pits of Death with no guard rails in the Emperor's freaking Throne Room. Pretty big safety oversight.

• Like 1

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope - initial release date:

May 25, 1977

I was just shy of 30 years old and I thought it was the coolest movie ever! The sound track by John Williams and the cinematography were awesome.

Okay, I saw them out of order because of my age, I was only 4 when Star Wars came out. The first one I saw was Return of the Jedi which I went crazy over and just had to see the others. Posted Image