Welcome to the New Sports Bar!

Myr

• Site Administrator

Welcome to the new Sport's bar!

What do you want to call the place?

Post suggestions here!

• Site Administrator

I was thinking of calling it Trevor's Sports Bar since he was the one that kept asking for it. lol

I was thinking of calling it Trevor's Sports Bar since he was the one that kept asking for it. lol

Trevor's Sports Bar is fine, too. Or Trevor's joint. Nah...maybe not joint. Posted Image

With the hockey playoffs just a week or so away and baseball season about to open, the timing is perfect!

"Sports Bar" is good It's clean and simple. If you call it Trevor's Sports Bar, I think you should make him a Mod and have him moderate it. Posted Image

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

With the hockey playoffs just a week or so away and baseball season about to open, the timing is perfect!

"Sports Bar" is good It's clean and simple. If you call it Trevor's Sports Bar, I think you should make him a Mod and have him moderate it. Posted Image

I agree....

Wohoo! someone pass me the pint of beer and some peanuts. :P

Trevor's Sport's Bar sounds good with Trevor being the muscle out front. Wished this place was here at the start of march madness, we could have had our own GA brackets.

Hey Yang, pass the buffalo wings.

Krista's Sports Bar has a nice ring to it.. :)

Sports Bar is just fine....

Trevor isn't the muscle.. I could probably beat him up and hang his underwear on a flag pole...

I hereby petition the administration to place a filter on posts to this section that stops anyone posting anything with the substring "sport's" and makes them confirm that they really want to have that apostrophe there ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Krista's Sports Bar has a nice ring to it.. Posted Image

Sports Bar is just fine....

Trevor isn't the muscle.. I could probably beat him up and hang his underwear on a flag pole...

:o

Them fighting words :P