Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Paternity Poll: Favorite Narrator

Paternity: Favorite Narrator  

21 members have voted

1. 1. When a new chapter is posted, I usually hope it is narrated by:

• Wade
    • Will

I would have to agree with this entire post, except for the last. JP will always be my King narrator...

I so agree with this... I really could handle having JP as the only narrator... In the end, this whole saga is really his life.

• Like 1

As time goes on and as JP approaches the "golden" years and cuts back on his teaching and drops his role as department chair; it would be interesting to see a story with him as narrator taking on a massive writing project and have Mark fully describe the ebb and flow of his muse and of course wrap that around a compelling change at Escorial and another family emergency.... The perspective from a more mature JP, dealing with the problems of 60-70 something year old would be interesting. Of course Mark will have to wait several years for a little perspective... Just hoping and praying he is still writing for GA!

As time goes on and as JP approaches the "golden" years and cuts back on his teaching and drops his role as department chair; it would be interesting to see a story with him as narrator taking on a massive writing project and have Mark fully describe the ebb and flow of his muse and of course wrap that around a compelling change at Escorial and another family emergency.... The perspective from a more mature JP, dealing with the problems of 60-70 something year old would be interesting. Of course Mark will have to wait several years for a little perspective... Just hoping and praying he is still writing for GA!

An interesting concept.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..