Open Club  ·  281 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Four Years of CAP

This week marks the 4th anniversary of when Mark started posting CAP. I was but a wee lad of 22, and the whole historical soap opera deal, along with the period music recs, pretty much captured me from the get-go.

Congrats on four years, Mark! This one's for you...

"Never Ending Story" by Limahl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vf2sDgeu7k

God, I would love to back to 1984...what a great year.

Edited by methodwriter85

Yes Mark, it is remarkable not just that you have been able to keep up the amazing CAP series, but the horny sailor story too. I've had to put that aside while I've read the CAP series due to time constraints. Can't believe how you can bang them out.

Truly marvelous. A tip of the cap.

• Like 1

Yes Mark, it is remarkable not just that you have been able to keep up the amazing CAP series, but the horny sailor story too. I've had to put that aside while I've read the CAP series due to time constraints. Can't believe how you can bang them out.

Truly marvelous. A tip of the cap.

I'm quite good at banging them out. Posted Image

Both the CAP and Bridgemont series have brought me hours of enjoyment and helped me look at the world in a little different way. I can't say enough about Mark's talent and giving of his time and energy. A special thanks to all those others that have helped him along they way... I am sure he thanks you all but thanks from us as well...

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..