Who lives here? Homes of the upper 1%...

Yikes - should these celebs be a tad worried some of you know so much about where they all live?? Posted Image

Here's one you're not gonna get

Posted Image

Clue - it's not in the US :P

Edited by Zombie

AJ, if I was a celeb I'd be having seriously disturbed sleep about you Posted Image

You're right. So tell us, do you just "know" where they all live or have you got some devilish technique? Posted Image

W_L, I believe that is Justin Bieber's California home.

Lol you're right.

Now everyone prepare the smart bombs for that California dream home. :P

AJ, if I was a celeb I'd be having seriously disturbed sleep about you Posted Image

You're right. So tell us, do you just "know" where they all live or have you got some devilish technique? Posted Image

I have a technique. I work in IT and I know how to make google do my bidding.

• Like 1

I have a technique. I work in IT and I know how to make google do my bidding.

Hmm, I've worked out how you do it. I'm guessing if I'd posted this pic of Mr Plant's house you would have been defeated :P

Posted Image

Tommy Hilfiger's house is the only US one that looks nice, the others are horrid!

Ahem. This is a guessing game (although some apparently are not guessing), not an architectural criticism forum.