[DomLuka] DD Bf Poll

Guess who  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think Rory will end up, and stay with by the time the story ends

• Aaron
    • Luke
    • Seth
    • Other guys (ex; dave, rick, ect
    • No One

so the... people dont seem to agree on who rory will end up so, i decided to make a poll. vote and you can post a statement with what you voted for and why... or not.

ill start. i voted no one, cause i dont think thats the point of the story cuase i think the main point of the story is rory getting over his moms death and knowing his father, and i think the Present has something to do with the ending.

I think that Seth and Rory are going to end up together because Luke and Aaron were destined to be together.....also, I think that Bao is right about the point of the story, but in reality, Log Way was almost the same type of story, and Owen ended up with Aiden.....also, TOU had a point to it that had nothing to do with Quinn and Jude being together......that was just a catalyst.

Why wasn't Chey on the list? :blink: I have this vision of Rory teaching Chey how to sit on the bottom of the pool.

Ok, so I went with Seth as well. My reasoning is wee bit convoluted. Seth's a good guy. He deserves someone. It won't be Aaron and it doesn't look like Luke is interested. So, that leaves Rory. :music:

It's that simple.

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

:2thumbs: I voted for Luke. Just a feeling I have, but I think that's where it's headed. Plus, being from West Virginia, I just have a thing for "kissing cousins"! :lmao:

Ugh don't mention kissing cousins, please. My cousin is trying to get my cell number.... from my sister! I said that if she asked me directly, I'd say no, specifically because then she'd call me... a lot... before noon... which when I sleep!

I voted Luke for 2 reasons. First because personally that's what I would like to see happen for no particular reason. And secondly because I have a feeling that whatever the Present is, Rory is going to turn to Luke as someone who has also lost his mother and has been through more or less the same situation. There's been a lot of talk about the turning point of the story being the upcoming party, and I tend to disagree. I could be completely wrong, but I think it's the present that is going to bring those two together.

I also feel that Rory will end up with someone and whoever it is, ultimately it will be beause of that person that he stays.

Of course these are just my opinions and I could be completely wrong. And of course having sudafed coursing through my veins probably didn't help any.

Edited by Caipirinha

well, i voted seth. i won't justify it, since that over-analyzation has been done to death from pretty much every angle. i just feel like that's going to happen. i could be wrong, of course, but i just don't really see luke and rory together, either. i won't deny the possibility that luke is interested in him. i just don't see them as a couple. i actually did way back in the earlier chapters, but from what i've seen of their relationship in more recent chapters, it's just not there for me. *shrug* :/

I voted No one, because I just don't care for Seth, and I think that it would be hilarious if the person Luke was interested in was Eddie, and Rory is just a substitute.

Not that I think this is likely, and I also share Bao's reasoning.

I voted for Luke ... and for no other reason than I think he's about the most perfect guy, definitely the kind of guy I'd go for ... hot, sweet, and sensitive. But you never know ...

The anticipation is killing me, though ... Dom's cliffhangers are messing with my ability to finish my M.A. thesis! **sigh**

Though I can see Rory and Seth together, I dont see them in the same way I see Rory and Luke. Now eather way I would not mind. But i voted for Luke because he is someone that Rory trust very much he is atracted to him, and they have respect for each other. Now this all could just end up friendship but, I dont see Rory trusting or fealing as comfortable with anyone elce quite as much as Luke. But thats just my opinion.

OTRFK

Only The Ring Finger Knows

Edited by OTRFK
ever? are we restricting his life that much?

Im not Saying never, I guess I just phrased it wrong. I just think in my opinion that he seems to trusts Luke alot. And he did not like Seth at all in the begining, ( which I hope he gets over) and he doese not trust Aaron, I just think that he would trust Luke the most. Now if Dom all of a sudden drops someone elce in the story and himand Rory hit it off then hey there is a posibility of him trusting that person. But at this point, I would say he trusts Luke the most. in my opinion.

OTRFK

Only The Ring Finger Knows

Edited by OTRFK

yeah, i'm just giving you a hard time. :P i'm definitely not arguing for aaron...ever...considering just how little i've ever liked that character. also not disagreeing about him trusting luke. i think he does. i also think that's why they won't end up together. it would make for a pretty lackluster (for us readers) read to have a totally smooth, friction-less relationship happen. and i suspect luke would be the kind of guy to establish that relationship (he seems to be an almost flawless person, so far). you won't find me saying luke's a bad guy...cuz i don't think he is. i just don't think they'll end up together...unless this story is going to last like 50 chapters with a whole lot of crap and multiple relationships rising and falling in between. i doubt it.

I totaly agree that them being close could untimatly end in friendship. Thats why I like Seth too. He seems to have mystery, intrigue and I also see he is being very cute. Also a great match for Rory. :2thumbs:

Edited by OTRFK