Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Congrats on Reader's Choice Award!

• Site Administrator

Congratulations CJ on creating the most evilest antagonist in 2012 with Bridget!!!

I've never seen such an outpouring of hate and disdain for a character as you have created in her in a long time.

I wonder how much is autobiographical to you 0:)

• Like 1

It's hard to think of an ending sufficiently nasty to do her justice. Needs to be excruciatingly painful on two levels, both physical and mental.

Something involving a huge audience, a bacon slicer, and a bag of salt comes to mind but I worry it's not sufficiently agonising or prolonged enough.

Edited by Nick Deverill

As I often say, but is especially appropriate when it comes to awards, Circumnavigation is a team effort, so that award belongs to the team.

As for Bridget being a bit autobiographical... that's just not possible for one as sweet and innocent as I. 0:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

We all now that CJ has won the King of Cliffhangers several times. In fact he's been the winningest author when it comes to that category. But did you know he's also won other awards in the past few years? I've done some searching of the topics I could find and compiled a list.

2011 Best Hosted Author - Circumnavigation

2011 Best Antagonist - Bridgett

2010 Best Antagonist - Bridgett

2010 Best Protagonist-Trevor

2007 Best Anthology Story - Category 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..