obsessive analysis

Why the title, b/c that about sums up me. I tend to be contradictory in most of my opinions, in that the vast majority of anything worth contemplating lacks any definitive answer, therefore more than one answer must be "true".

Anyways I was told I needed to post so I could chat, let's see how it works out. I am consumer of information surrounding my personal areas of interest. My friends call me google, cause when your wireless is disconnected, I know a little about what you are trying to find out. Ok, I am randomly typing, I tend to come off like a real a@$hole. I know this, and I learned to accept it, so when you read this and you hate me, u are not the first one. I am definitely an aquired taste.

knowledge is relative, sometimes what I think is basic information is foreign to others. however, I am far from genius, my friends call me google, but they have also said I am the dumbest smart person they know. I think it's because I take people at face value or believe what they say. I do not see this too much as a fault though, because if I listen to your story about that time you got arrested in Mexico, what difference does it make if it happened or not?

ok what do the checks next to every bodies post mean? I pressed one and it turned into an X. Yes, I pressed the button even though I did not know it's function. pressing it again turned it back to a check.

ok what do the checks next to every bodies post mean? I pressed one and it turned into an X. Yes, I pressed the button even though I did not know it's function. pressing it again turned it back to a check.

Clicking on the check means giving a "Like" to the post. After you have "Liked" a post, there's the "unlike" option with the X (if you click on the X, you're taking back your Like and it returns to normal). 

You will find these Checks throughout GA. You can "Like" posts, blogs, comments, stories, chapters... 

Cheers

Ieshwar 

Hi, I'm Sly, little blue one, Teddy or the dang bear.. I like cats, frogs and olives :)

And my age used to be 00 until Cia found out about it  ;)

Edited by slytherin

HI, I am Jo Ann, the gator, and I loooooove fishies, zombies, and expecially dang blue bears in diapers    :P   Welcome to GA :great:

:hug:

• Like 1

HI, I am Jo Ann, the gator, and I loooooove fishies, zombies, and expecially dang blue bears in diapers    :P   Welcome to GA :great:

And watch out for JoAnn....she bites!!! :P

Hi, I'm rustle, and I tend to ghost in and out of here.

eclectic and quicksilver

lookin' forward to getting to know you

welcome

I'm YB.

I like raindrops on roses

I like whiskers on kitten

I like bright copper kettles and warm wollen mittens.

• Like 3

knowledge is relative, sometimes what I think is basic information is foreign to others. however, I am far from genius, my friends call me google, but they have also said I am the dumbest smart person they know. I think it's because I take people at face value or believe what they say. I do not see this too much as a fault though, because if I listen to your story about that time you got arrested in Mexico, what difference does it make if it happened or not?

I know a little about a lot, and then there are some things that I know a lot about, so I have a tendency to lecture when people ask me about them. I can go on for ten minutes about linguistics or political ideologies, or musical theory. I know to stop talking when people start leaving. :P