[DomLuka] durrr....Fan Art?

Oh wow! I love them :2thumbs:

Especially the Seth one. It really looks like what I imagined Seth to look like.

You're very talented! Thanks for sharing them :D

Edited by Kat
Oh wow! I love them :2thumbs:

Especially the Seth one. It really looks like what I imagined Seth to look like.

You're very talented! Thanks for sharing them :D

thank you ^^...I've been getting mixed messages, people say one or the other matches what they thought they would look like, while the other is completly off.

I'm really really sorry, but I can't look at your pictures. I kind of like the way I picture them in my mind, and if I see something else, then I can't get the old image back again. :(

I bet they are really good, though! Hope everybody else likes them. ^___^

Oddly enough, that is EXACTLY how I view both characters, to a T (although despite Dom's description of Seths hair, I still imagine some extra hair poking out from under the ball cap, like he is shaggy like me). Nice job!

Way to go Malice. Great pics. You are very talented.

How about characters from Dom's other stories like TOU or TLW?

Taylor? Quinn? Owen? Aiden?

Oh! I most certainly would, ((most likely Jude, 'cuase I see him as a younger sexy Jude Law...)) the only problem though is finding the discriptions for each guy again in the stories x_x. It takes a while to go through the story to make sure you have it right *perfectionist*

*scratches head* any one know where I can find quick qoutes from the other stories of their discriptions? Just like how their hair looks, their body and facial build, eye color, ((or in DD's case)) skin tone, scares and damages, idle nervous habits, smoker/nonsmoker...as far as I remember Seth was the only guy that actually had mention of body hair...but if you could find that too...

I'm really really sorry, but I can't look at your pictures. I kind of like the way I picture them in my mind, and if I see something else, then I can't get the old image back again. :(

I'm the same way. When books I've read are made into movies, I'm usually not happy with the casting because they almost never match how I pictured them. The only one they got absolutely correct is James Patterson's 'Alex Cross'. Morgan Freeman was perfect.

Sharon

I'm the same way. When books I've read are made into movies, I'm usually not happy with the casting because they almost never match how I pictured them. The only one they got absolutely correct is James Patterson's 'Alex Cross'. Morgan Freeman was perfect.

Sharon

well...this isn't irl life people, just my imagination of what they might look like on paper based off what I read. If it makes you feel any better don

Your artwork is outstanding. I just prefer my imagination when picturing charactors. My daughter thinks all of Dom's charactors should look like Jesse McCartney, regardless of how Dom describes them. :D So, to each their own.

Sharon

WOW those drawings r awesome!! i wish i had 1/100 of your artistic talent, because i can't even draw a stick figure of a person and have it turn out recognizable--same with my handwriting though--just because i wrote it down doesnt mean i'll ever be able to read it :thumbdown: BTW u made seth really hot TY

Oddly enough, that is EXACTLY how I view both characters, to a T (although despite Dom's description of Seths hair, I still imagine some extra hair poking out from under the ball cap, like he is shaggy like me). Nice job!

I agree with you........this is exactly how I picture both Rory and Seth, and with the whole hair thing....awesome work

Kisses

Nick

I agree with the consensus great work Kisho! However, while most people seem to think Seth is a perfect match, I feel just the opposite, the Seth picture is really great, but not at all how I'd personally pictured him. Rory however looks very much like I'd imagined him. Anyway both are great :2thumbs:

Your artwork is outstanding. I just prefer my imagination when picturing charactors. My daughter thinks all of Dom's charactors should look like Jesse McCartney, regardless of how Dom describes them. :D So, to each their own.

Sharon

uh huh! I'd definitely agree with that! I can't think of a famous guy I find more attractive! :whistle: .....hehehe sometimes I watch his music videos,,,,just to watch his music videos. His music really isn't bad though, I've always said "The way he looks, he could sound much worse!" :P

I agree with the consensus great work Kisho! However, while most people seem to think Seth is a perfect match, I feel just the opposite, the Seth picture is really great, but not at all how I'd personally pictured him. Rory however looks very much like I'd imagined him. Anyway both are great :2thumbs:

uh huh! I'd definitely agree with that! I can't think of a famous guy I find more attractive! :whistle: .....hehehe sometimes I watch his music videos,,,,just to watch his music videos. His music really isn't bad though, I've always said "The way he looks, he could sound much worse!" :P

Ehh I personally think McCartney looks like his daddy beat him with an ugly stick in place of a standard switch....

Hey we all have our opinions. Well, except for me, because I haven't even seen this McCartney person.

/me opens up Google Image Search

Whoa.... What have I been missing out on?!?!

Edited by Tony
Ehh I personally think McCartney looks like his daddy beat him with an ugly stick in place of a standard switch....

*coughs* personally, I think Some one's been trying to make mini clones of that guy from the backstreet boys...

I've never really been into the blonde boy toy look. Give me a tall dark and handsome guy any day. He doesn't have to have a awsome falt built stomach....but a treasure trail and *shivers* arm viens are required....

Amazing art. Seth especially looks a lot like I pictured him.

Jesse McCartney... despite Dom's description, I imagine Aaron looking similar to Jesse, which makes it all the easier for me to hate Aaron.