Time for Another Fashion

Celethiel

Umm, unless I miss my guess, this is a woman. The shape of the pelvic structure indicates it. The man in the background, though, doesn't look much better.

Definitely a man.  It's from a menswear show.  Unfortunately, this is a man.

Edited by Myiege

Lookin' sharp Sasha  :P

:rofl:

I will actually kill you.

So sorry, but this made my night! Had a bad dream and then couldn't sleep. I'm all better now. :gikkle:

:rofl:

So sorry, but this made my night! Had a bad dream and then couldn't sleep. I'm all better now. :gikkle:

*snuggles Addy and his bad dream* glad that my annoyance amuses you babe.  :hug:

I think Rustle is right. The Adam's apple can be deceiving, but a woman's hips are hinged differently from men's. This one looks decidedly feminine to me. Too bad it isn't a video - the walk would give it away conclusively.

I think Rustle is right. The Adam's apple can be deceiving, but a woman's hips are hinged differently from men's. This one looks decidedly feminine to me. Too bad it isn't a video - the walk would give it away conclusively.

I think it's the shape of the garment, not the person wearing it. Look at where the legs start. 

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Yep, it's a guy because

1. it's a men's fashion show

2. the "shock" factor *oooo scary :o* of vivid red lipstick on a guy

3. the wonders of padding - see how the jacket sides protrude from the swishy hips :P