Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

I'm baaaaack

Just got back... I'm super tired (36 hours of travel to get home, ugh.)

Sorry for leaving without a heads up... I had a sudden opertunity open up (in other words, a way to do the trip very cheap), but it meant I had all of six hours to get to the airport (which is 3 hours from here). So, 3 hours to prep my home, pack, etc, etc. That wasn't quite as bad as it sounds, as I'd been thinking of going to Chilie again anyway this summer (winter there, so low season rates), but it was hectic when the seat opened up plus a last-minute major discount on a hotel came through. 

I was supposed to be able to log into GA and elsewhere via a VPN I set up (but hadn't tested yet), but it kept kicking me out of anywhere I tried going. Part of the problem was the dial-up (at best) internet speed I had (when I had any at all).

Where did I go? Chilie mainly, and spent a lot of time in the Andes. I even did some climbing. :)  

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..