Halloween Story idea

W_L

Guys,

For Everyone doing the Story, please use this format in the Title:

"Halloween Themed Plot 2013": "Insert Your Title"

This allows everyone to be able to read the stories and know where it is coming from

1. Curse- thebrinkoftime
2. Ghost- Thorn Wilde

3. Mad Scientist- Scotty94

4. Vampire- aditus
5. Slasher- joann414

6. Cemetery- Rustie
7. Zombie- WL

8. Demon- Sasha (The pup :P )

9. Werewolves

WL, I've written a ghost story for Halloween and it's ready to post, if you want to include it.  It's just over 9700 words, so let me know,if you want to use it, otherwise I'll just post in in my section.  Thanks. 

Edited by Bill W

• 4 weeks later...

Just a reminder:

The stories should be going up on the 31st, if you guys still want to do it:

1. Curse- thebrinkoftime
2. Ghost- Thorn Wilde

3. Mad Scientist- Scotty94

4. Vampire- aditus
5. Slasher- joann414

6. Cemetery- Rustie
7. Zombie- WL

8. Demon- Sasha

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories. I wouldn't want to miss a single one.

Will each author post links to their story here for us to find them easily?

OK, a little help here, please?

How do I post the links, step by step?

This is easy, Rustle. Once you have posted your story just highlight the URL (https://www.gayauthors.org/story/ron/whatsinside) copy and paste (if using a PC it is easy, hold down the Ctrl button and hit the letter V at the same time) and the link is formed. This is one of the easy ones to explain. Cheers!

If you want to make it neat and pretty, like this, you copy the url of your story, high-light the text you want to turn into a link, and press the button in the text editor called 'link' (looks like a couple of links of chain with a plus sign in a green circle next to it, and is positioned next to the numbered list button).

GA seems to have decided that 5 am is really 10 am, so my story isn't live yet, but it should be in about three hours, and since I'm about to hop into a car for a six hour drive, I'll post the link now:

Sleeping With Ghosts

Edit: Weird, the link seems to be working, but it still looks like it's unpublished, i.e. all green, and it doesn't appear to be showing up in Stories yet. This is all exceedingly odd. 'Tis a Halloween Mystery!

Edited by Thorn Wilde

• Site Administrator

I don't know what happened, but after sacrificing a few virgins and assorted other arcane practises, I got your story so it's no longer green. Hopefully, everyone will be able to read it now :)

• Like 1

I don't know what happened, but after sacrificing a few virgins and assorted other arcane practises, I got your story so it's no longer green. Hopefully, everyone will be able to read it now :)

Mine is all green still too! Halp! what did i do?

1. Curse- thebrinkoftime

2. Ghost- Thorn Wilde - This was awesome and really sad and cute

3. Mad Scientist- Scotty94 - a definite improvement from previous work

4. Vampire- aditus - Surprisingly romantic, and chilling

5. Slasher- joann414 - creepystalkerpsychoness

6. Cemetery- Rustie - the wolf giggles at the word "knob", but it was sweet and sad

7. Zombie- WL - Creepy! very very creepy!

8. Demon- Sasha - kitt says it's good. i reserve judgement....

i shall edit this post as i get through them all.

Edited by Sasha Distan

Thanks everyone for making this such a good event,

I am considering another one for December Themes (Christmas is big one, but I want to give everyone a few goes at the dreidel too :P )

I'm being very travely at the moment, so don't know when I'll get around to reading everyone's stories, but I will definitely do so!! Excited to see what you've all come up with!

Thanks for all the excellent response to Sleeping With Ghosts. You are all awesome! :wub:

• Like 1