Share your Thanksgiving Pictures!

The countdown begins.....me 5 hours from now:

muppetslcd.jpg

Hubby threw me under the bus.  I wanted to stay home and didn't want to go anywhere for Thanksgiving.  He got his Grandmother to call and guilt-trip me so we are now going to his family's dinner. 
  • Like 1

muppetslcd.jpg

Hubby threw me under the bus.  I wanted to stay home and didn't want to go anywhere for Thanksgiving.  He got his Grandmother to call and guilt-trip me so we are now going to his family's dinner. 

OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

At least you won't have to eat your own cooking.

muppetslcd.jpg

Is that dang Bear with you?

• Like 2

I feel sick, must have got something from KC's foot earlier :lol:

Yes, yes - that photo isn't at all incriminating. Nooo, the little blue fluffball is entirely "innocent"... :lol::rofl::funny: :funny:

*hopes LBO is getting all the attention she wants needs and will soon be well again :hug::kiss:*

• Like 1