Help Finding a Story

Hi everyone

I was wondering if you could help me find a story. The story is about a police officer who awakes in a hospital with amnesia and as a result of this he does not remember being gay or having boyfriend.

I'd really appreciate your feedback.

Nice story but its not the one I'm looking for. The story I'm looking for starts with the officer suffering from amnesia waking up in the hospital and once his fiance arrives he's rude to him because he doesn't believe he is gay or engaged to a guy. At one point the officer's partner/best friend visits him and informs him that he really loves his fiance and that he was the best thing to happen to him. I remember reading the story on this site but can't remember the title.

Guest angels4jjj

There's one called amnesia on wattpad about what you described

Edited by angels4jjj
  • Site Administrator

Could it be "Did you say my husband?" On wattpad?

Trebs already suggested that one, and the answer was no....

Just a note that I'm moving this to the Story Cafe. It's more likely to noticed there and one of our widely-read story experts (eg. Sharon or Cia) may recognise the story.

Are you thinking of Naptown Girl's story? I forgot the name of it....but it's about an architect (Christian) who wakes up in the hospital with amnesia. He got hurt on the job. He's married to David and they have two adorable sons. It's a terrific story. I'll have to look it up now otherwise it's going to drive me nuts.

"Hello, My Name Is..." is the name of Naptowngirl's story. Is it that one?

Are you thinking of Naptown Girl's story? I forgot the name of it....but it's about an architect (Christian) who wakes up in the hospital with amnesia. He got hurt on the job. He's married to David and they have two adorable sons. It's a terrific story. I'll have to look it up now otherwise it's going to drive me nuts.

"Hello, My Name Is..." is the name of Naptowngirl's story. Is it that one?

That´s the one I was referring to. Probably not the right story because there´s no police with amnesia.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hoping someone will recognize this story that  I would really like to find. It's about a high school senior, youngest of a wealthy family of 3 or 4 boys/men based in New Orleans whose parents were killed in a plane crash. I'm not sure where I read it, or even if I'm posting this in the right place. Any help greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone

I was wondering if you could help me find a story. The story is about a police officer who awakes in a hospital with amnesia and as a result of this he does not remember being gay or having boyfriend.

I'd really appreciate your feedback.

OMG, I remember this story. Isn't it about a police man that got amnesia because someone knocked him out and there's a conspiracy going on. An the person who knocked him out was someone close to him.

• 10 months later...

OMG, I remember this story. Isn't it about a police man that got amnesia because someone knocked him out and there's a conspiracy going on. An the person who knocked him out was someone close to him.

Yes! Can you remember the title?