Olympic Eye Candy 2014

methodwriter85

Alright, it's the Olympics again, which means it's time to start enjoying the eye candy. I've always found Canadians to be cute as hell, so I zeroed in on this:

17 Hot Canadian Olympic Athletes

I'd say I'm feeling on Matthew Margetts, William Dutton, Andrew Poje, Jake Holden, and Dylan Moscovitch. The last one vaguely reminds me of Blake Berris, this soap opera actor that I kinda find cute in this quirky way.

So who are you guys feeling?

• Like 2

The winter olympics has by far the better events, but the summer games have by far the hottest athletes.

I'd take the entire USA Gymnastics team any day of the week. :D

And why is Sidney Crybaby Crosby on the list? He should be banned from anything in America after what he did in Vancouver in 2010.

• Like 1

• Site Administrator

And why is Sidney Crybaby Crosby on the list? He should be banned from anything in America after what he did in Vancouver in 2010.

Um....maybe because the list was of 17 Hot CANADIAN Olympic Athletes :P

That's okay, we are happy to have him on the list ;)

So, I will say this because it will only be for now for the remainder of the Olympics....

Medal Count:

Canada 3

USA 2

:P

Yeah.  It only appealed to certain prurient interests.  :P

If they would remove everything gathering this kind of interest they'd probably have to cancel summer Olympics.

• Like 4

There's eye candy all over, but there's also "cover-your-eyes" folks out there.  Johnny Weir comes to mind.  Who dresses this guy?  I'm embarrassed for him.  Who could think that the comb-over, white jacket over a wife-beater, and an african-american man's bling around his neck could possibly look good?  He looks like a vampire trying to pass as a brother.  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Didn't they remove that from competition? Wrestling? 

Yes. But now it's back! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Here's some hot college wrestlers celebrating with some intimate man-on-man grappling, squeezing, rubbing, grunting and... [sTOP IT!]

800px-Wrestling_glenninvite020.jpg

As for Sochi, did no-one watch all those hot guys snowboarding? :o

Here's Norwegian snowboarder Ståle Sandbech who took the silver medal

large.jpg

Stale_Sandbech_180139_10150131994225288_

...and here he is after winning, getting cozy with fellow bro, gold winner Sage Kotsenburg :P

1912232_464623456996416_1714851106_n.jpg

Not sure of his name, but the guy that won the Skiing event, that one where they went for like ever... a sort of marathon... Or something, he was cute. lol. Very tall.. too bad it's cold so shrinkage is a factor, so you just don't know... but he was a hunk of man. And one of the Italian male figure skaters has an ass on him that JLow would keel over for. :P

• Like 1

Silver medalist slopestyle skier Gus Kenworthy...

rs_634x1024-140212145126-634.Gus-Kenwort

A cute college-aged guy in a backwards baseball cap holding a puppy making goofy faces to the camera. What's not to love?