Hi everyone

Benedicte Girault

What to say about me ?

Ehm....

Let's go, I'll try.

I'm a french woman, a reader, a reviewer and a translator from English to french for MM books. In France, this kind of book is just beginning to emerge and I gave myself the task, since I read MM novels over three years and I love it, to make it known to French readers through my reviews and my translations. I work for a major U.S. publishing house and recently I started freelancing.

I like all kinds of novels MM, but I have a soft spot for the shifters and science fiction.

I am very happy to have found this forum harsard my research, and it promises me a great time reading, especially that there is some of my favorite authors who publish here.

So, long life to your site and thank you for accepting me.

PS : Please forgive me for my bad English.

:*) 

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

Welcome! Good luck with everything. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or one of the other other moderators :)

Welcome to GA, Benedicte :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, and as Graeme said, please feel free to contact any of us with any questions you may have.