Chewing gum

Zombie

• Site Administrator

Anytime when you should remain professional in appearance and/or be able to speak clearly. If people are that worried about their breath they should pop a mint instead.

And yeah... if you're chomping gum open-mouthed in my presence I'm going to ask you if you think you're a cow chewing its cud. *gross*

The person that chomps their gum open-mouthed is likely to chew their food the same way. Eww!

On topic: Probably not a good time to chomp gum when in front of an authority figure. Such as the police officer pointing his gun at you for gross behavior in public.  :facepalm:

Chewing sugarless gum (with mouth closed) does have dental benefits.

Edited by Ron

While giving a blow job?   :*)

That was what first came in to my mind too.

I don't mind chewing gum as long as they don't talk much, don't chew open-mouthed or sit in my classroom. Oh and eating with chewing gum...yuck.

• Like 1

When playing the clarinet, the trumpet... so many instruments. I still remember the kid in third trumpet section who was caught, and forced to wear his wad on top of his nose for the remainder of Band. :music:

Let your clothing be your guide. If you are dressed up, professional appearance or Sunday go to meeting clothes, gum is inappropriate. Casual or club clothes, gum is probably ok.

Any time that you cant chew quietly, cant chew with your mouth closed, or need to look respectable

But mostly when you cant chew quietly with your mouth closed - it makes me wish their jaw was broken and wired shut! Rawr!

When you're asleep.. choking hazard and gets in hair or on the bed somewhere.. and I can't stand people that just pop them out for later and leave it sitting on the wrapper... I mean honestly, just toss it and pop in a new one when you want a new one.

And yes, if you're at work and have to talk to people at all you shouldn't chew gum. I get distracted when people open their mouths to talk to me and they have gum in their mouths peeping out of their cheek or on the side of their tongue. Shew.. *grimaces* 

I don't like how a lot of people chew their food, so I can't stand watching most people chew gum.. especially kids.. they can't seem to do either with their mouths closed.. lol. 

I don't chew gum, it just don't do anything for me.  It seems a lot of other people do though, and sometimes I wonder if they have some kind of emotional disorder.  Why would someone need to have their jaw working all the time?  Maybe they need to keep it loosened up or something.  Maybe they're still growing teeth.  Maybe they're trying a new kind of diet where they chew but don't eat.  I guess some people just like their mouth to be full of juicy spit. 

Anyway, it's not nice to chew gum when your talking with someone.  It's also bad when your in a meeting.  Church is a bad place to chew it.  One of the worst times is when your brushing your teeth.  Well, except for old people who have teeth they can take out, then it's OK.  One of the most nasty times to chew gum is when your kissing someone.  I don't think that kiss will last long.  I suppose that might depend on who your kissing.  Maybe they want to chew your gum too, and you could share in between tongue swipes.  You could mix it up too.  You chew cherry gum and they could chew cinnamon, and you could trade every other kiss.  I'm not sure cherry and cinnamon go together very well though.

So, it seems to me most the time chewing gum is just not a good idea.  Besides, there are a lot of other things I would rather chew on.  I mean, gum is just, well, gum.  How much fun can it really be?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

While giving a blow job?   :*)

Maybe not but extra strong mints are good ( or so i've heard  :whistle: )

reminds me of a song my dad played for me.

Edited by Cazpedroso
  • Like 1