Prudish? Some guys aren't into random hookups. They like for their interactions to go beyond that. It is different strokes for different folks. I don't judge and because one night stands aren't my thing doesn't make me prudish. I have balls..big ones actually...and I don't let them run my life. And when I want to be with someone, I am the farthest thing from prudish ;):yes: ...just sayin :P ....cheers...Gary

• Like 2

I need to look through my pics on the PC tomorrow. I was on a motorcycle trip a couple of years ago and ended up riding next to a bunch of vintage cars front the 30's and 40's. A couple of them had those thins dangling from their tail pipe and I laughed my ass off. May have to order a set for my Jeep!

• Like 1

[off topic] Women supposedly get pink ones but that's just insane. [/off topic]

For goodness sake they are all aboard a damn flying bathhouse! 

So you've reiterated my point: none of us prudish readers are stopping Costa, right?  He can get lucky any time he wants. Take it up with Mann!

I have to go back and reread Ones and Zeroes. 

• Like 2

to be quite honest, it may not be possible to know if Costa plays with any of the other players after the game ended. Priest hasn't witnessed anything so far, and Costa's not exactly a detail sharing kind of guy.

We'll just have to see what happens next. :gikkle:

• Like 4

LMFAO

After all that time in cryosleep? That's probably why he got into that fight at the bar.

Sheep would look good to me at that point.

I think the author needs some discipline..... :rolleyes:

I definitely draw the line at sheep even if they want a long term relationship...all that wool stuck in your teeth....baaaa d :o:P

As for Mann needing discipline....I don't know him well enough to spank him...yet....cheers all and thanks for the fun....Gary

• Like 3

I went back and reread Ones and Zeros and then I went back and reread Chapter 1 of P & P and this immediately caught my attention (about the tattoo covering the identifying mark):

“Did it hurt really bad?”

A sad, dark smirk that was more for himself than the boy curled Costa's lips. “You might even say that getting it bloody well killed me.”

At first I was convinced this character was Poll, who had taken on Costa's persona--I mean, how do you die that convincingly, let alone abandon your twin--but now I think it must be Costa. Ack, the tension! And we're only up to Chapter 4!

What could go wrong?

Famous last words.  Every single time I have heard that phrase, something fairly major has indeed gone wrong! Now you have me looking at what hints you may have hidden so far in the story as to what could go wrong. <looks around wildly>  Where's that notebook????

• Like 2

to be quite honest, it may not be possible to know if Costa plays with any of the other players after the game ended. Priest hasn't witnessed anything so far, and Costa's not exactly a detail sharing kind of guy.

maybe not, but I bet whoever Costa did get together with, if any, wouldn't keep their mouth shut. :lol:

and Priest was pretty sure the other four players all wanted Costa too. So even if he managed to get the guy to keep quiet, the other three will have noticed who he left with.

just saying... :P

• Like 1

Stayed home tonight. Not feeling so hot so decided TV and some reading would be a good choice. Don't think I'll make it until 1am though LOL

Yeah Carlos, I am feeling really sleepy here...may conk out anytime...trying not to though...

tick tock tick tock... 

• Like 2