Hmm... I love the image of Carlos on a large Harley, gunning the engine for no other reason then to send that vibration up through the seat into him as he rides down the highway.

Hope I'm not too distracted picturing this and make an error in my posting... :gikkle:

• Like 2

Well, would you look at the time!!! Saturday evening approaches and I am staying in with nothing to do...It would be nice if someone would help me occupy my time...maybe provide me with something entertaining to read..... :read:

• Like 2

For the sake of knowledge and the schedule of my dwindling vacation, I'll be posting at 10pm my time tonight. (Approx. 5 hours after this post.)

Next week will be back to the normal break of Sunday routine. You can't mess with my routine too much, I'm superstitious like that.

• Like 2

For the sake of knowledge and the schedule of my dwindling vacation, I'll be posting at 10pm my time tonight. (Approx. 5 hours after this post.)

Next week will be back to the normal break of Sunday routine. You can't mess with my routine too much, I'm superstitious like that.

Mann!! You rock!!! Perfect timing...the hockey game will be over....now my night is perfect...well, except for no snuggles tonight...can't have everything :,(

Well, would you look at the time!!! Saturday evening approaches and I am staying in with nothing to do...It would be nice if someone would help me occupy my time...maybe provide me with something entertaining to read..... :read:

Wanna have phone sex? Or watch some of the security video from the Shower room in the Santa Claus?   :gikkle:

• Like 2

Wanna have phone sex? Or watch some of the security video from the Shower room in the Santa Claus?   :gikkle:

Ok...either one... :great::P Wait...shouldn't you be at the Ramrod tonight...oh yeah...you didn't act your age and hurt your ankle :gikkle:

• Like 2

The Ramrod is a once is a once in a blue moon thing. I barely drink alcohol, I gave up tobacco a while ago, smoking weed at a bar ain't legal in Florida and the muscle dudes in leather drag that sound like my niece while discussing Madonna or Lady Gaga got boring a long time ago.

plus the damn thinks looking for a tattooed biker daddy are annoying!

• Like 2

So many many questions. But my first question of the night is NOT, Where else can a twink hope to find a tattooed biker daddy if NOT at the Ramrod, aren't you being kind of unreasonable, Carlos; NOR, given how fast Costa's need for Calm keeps going up, can they even afford however much it would take to get him to Omoikane, and isn't it irresponsible of Priest, having seen what he can do, not to turn him in now? but rather... Angus is celibate? on the Santa Claus? How does that even WORK?  :huh:

It's nice to see Gamin and Erron are doing well  :*)

Edited by Irritable1
  • Like 2

Good morning all. Woke at 5.20, but squeezed in an extra hour before I had to get up and go read ch 7.

Don't know quite what to say, but like Irri I'm totally confused by Angus. Oh well, I guess the Santa Claus takes all kinds of misfits. LOL

At least Arbor was clever enough to go ask Priest and the part where he talked about his shower ordeal in prison was so tender, I almost forgave Priest for being a general prick.

And then the whole fight made me shake my head at both of them. Arbor has so many issues.

But it was interesting that Priest knew all about Costa being a para-human. Makes things a bit more equal between them. And I noticed Costa never answered the question about whether he could control people's minds. Though I guess Mrs Claus is the only one he can work with here.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

the part where he talked about his shower ordeal in prison was so tender, I almost forgave Priest for being a general prick.

I gasp in outrage. He is not a general prick, and if he was, I think you should forgive him. OMG is this still about Mr. Wiggles? 

I gasp in outrage. He is not a general prick, and if he was, I think you should forgive him. OMG is this still about Mr. Wiggles? 

YEP - and other things. I'm still fuming about Priest pulling that landing trick in the first chapter and his cheating at cards in Cook's Tale and various other stuff.

• Like 1

YEP - and other things.

I can see I'm not going to change your mind right now, but I will submit (respectfully) that Arbor doesn't need the sock monkey in the same way he did before because he's got Priest to help him with social interactions and comfort him and make him feel better about himself and call him out on the ways in which he's wrong. An actual friend. On the landing thing, I don't have a word to say...

Who was it who said that both Poll and Costa are in Costa's head? it might be the explanation for why Costa is so much more powerful now!

I can see I'm not going to change your mind right now, but I will submit (respectfully) that Arbor doesn't need the sock monkey in the same way he did before

Yes he does, because the chapter shows he's not doing very well on integrating in the crew - and as for Priest, he ended up yelling at Arbor that he's abnormal, so I'd say that friendship is down the drain right now. (And I'm not blaming Priest for that outburst since he was provoked by Arbor.)

I'd say Arbor has desperate need of Mr. Wriggles right now. :( 

• Like 1