• Site Administrator

Good news!  Cole now has the next two chapters! :D And I hope to start Chapter 22 today ;) So the story is moving along nicely.  It will still be a little bit until I post Chapter 20, as I anticipate lots of revisions and it still needs to go through my editor (who is very busy).  But there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm finally making progress! :D  I'll give another update once I'm close to posting.  

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 20 has been revised and is on its second round of beta reading.  I decided to scrap the second chapter I wrote and incorporate it into subsequent chapters.  So I have one chapter near completion and also started on Chapter 21 today.  I'm only 600 words in, but I'm making progress.  It feels great writing this story again!  I can't wait until I can start posting some new chapters. :D  

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I know, right? :gikkle:  

Totally! I think I'm going to reread the most recent chapter as an appetizer. I've been meaning to go back and binge read THH from the start, just haven't had any binge time available. One can dream, though. Right? 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Totally! I think I'm going to reread the most recent chapter as an appetizer. I've been meaning to go back and binge read HH from the start, just haven't had any binge time available. One can dream, though. Right? 

Well you still have plenty of time.  Once I get it back from Cole, then it still needs to go through Lisa and she's pretty busy right now. :)  So a couple of weeks until posting is my guess.  

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Totally! I think I'm going to reread the most recent chapter as an appetizer. I've been meaning to go back and binge read THH from the start, just haven't had any binge time available. One can dream, though. Right? 

I gotta do that too! :D 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Although I had sent Cole two chapters, I ended up scrapping one of them and will consolidate it into future chapters.  All the beta revisions are done on Chapter 20 and it's now with my extremely busy editor.  So once she's done I'll post Chapter 20.  The good news is that I've been making progress on Chapter 21.  So I'm 1700 words in right now, but it will need extensive revisions.  So the story is finally moving forward! :D 

• Like 2

I never usually come into the story threads, but I noticed THH had the most recent comment, so here I am.

Now of course I have to flip a coin to decide whose story to edit first (when I get the chance): Val's or Addy's? :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Lisa said:

I never usually come into the story threads, but I noticed THH had the most recent comment, so here I am.

Now of course I have to flip a coin to decide whose story to edit first (when I get the chance): Val's or Addy's? :gikkle:

Mine mine mine! :D  ;)  :hug: 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

THH has reached 100 followers! :D  Thanks so much to everyone who's supported this story and stuck with it, despite my erratic posting schedule. :hug: 

I have Chapter 21 back from Lisa and plan on posting it next week.  I have started Chapter 22, but still have a ways to go with it. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

The first draft of Chapter 22 is now complete! :D It will be sent to my team tomorrow, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait before I post it. :D  

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

The first draft of Chapter 22 is now complete! :D It will be sent to my team tomorrow, so it shouldn't be too long of a wait before I post it. :D  

Excellent news, Val! :D 

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 22 is back from Cole.  After a lengthy discussion, I've decided to do a major re-write of the chapter, so it's going to be another week or so at least before I'm able to post it. I think it will be worth the wait. :)  

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Chapter 22 has passed the beta test and is now with my editor :D She's extremely busy, so I'll post it as soon as I can after she returns it.  I've started work on Chapter 23, so the story is continuing to move forward. :)  

• Like 3