• Site Moderator

Congratulations!

Loved Uninvited Guest which is on my list of stories to read again.

Also, I have just read Kissing the Dragon. It looks really promising. Liking Colin and Chris from the start.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Site Moderator

Dear friends,

I've been absent for a while due to a gruelling workload which is likely to go on until the end of August (we all have to eat - sigh), but I just wanted to write and let you know that Uninvited Guest has been selected for publication by a mainstream publisher of LGBTQ works under my pen name of Brian Lancaster.

Thank you all so much for your support, encouragement, and invaluable comments about the story that I workshopped here. Without you I would never have managed to compete the missing pieces, have them make sense, and fully realise this cast of characters.

All the very best with your own endeavours. When I finally do get my feet back to the writing desk, I will be catching up with more of the great storytellers on this site. I have already begun workshopping my major piece - Kissing the Dragon - which needs a serious overhaul.

Safe travels.

Brian (Lomax61)

So any news on the publishing front? Will Canadian readers be able to obtain a copy? :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...