I think it was you... ;) I had no idea before that car crash prompt and even then I needed some assistance. Maybe I'm too bad at US geography to fully understand everyone's background. I can't read a reference to a place (unless it's really obvious) and get things. Now, there are probably much bigger clues, but I missed those too apparently.

For me it was this sentence (the text in blue is my original comment to JAR in the edited text).

“I mean after what happened this morning we should stick together and buy American.” (are we talking 9/11 2001?)

But did you notice the driver was said to be distracted by her phone? Did the uncle's call help cause the accident, so he actually heard it take place? :o  I know Fate was the main cause in order to puch Issac to where he was supposed to go. :pissed:

There were actually hints even before the car prompt but it was really subtle. There was a section in one of the chapters that talked about how Isaac lost his family at the turn of the century. It didn't specifically state it was 2001 but thinking over Isaac's character could quickly lead you to that when taking into account his enforcer nature and his joining the marines instead of focusing on the financial goals of his hampton pack.

You can get some revenge on Fate in MW8 when Colt finally gets his hands on her.

That was written months ago ... So the satisfaction from it has waned a long time ago

maybe the pics are deceiving but he doesn't look that hot to me. You should be able to find someone of equal looks and more importantly, GAY and into you. :)

I guess tastes vary. Well in case you've found that ideal candidate, send him to California, Paris or Berlin. No. Detain him. I'll pick him up from wherever ... Lol

I guess tastes vary. Well in case you've found that ideal candidate, send him to California, Paris or Berlin. No. Detain him. I'll pick him up from wherever ... Lol

I would love to see the dane detain him! If nothing else SATW would make a really funny comic out of it.

maybe the pics are deceiving but he doesn't look that hot to me. You should be able to find someone of equal looks and more importantly, GAY and into you. :)

I agree, but google him (or scroll down that blog if you dare...). In other pictures he looks much better. 

I agree, but google him (or scroll down that blog if you dare...). In other pictures he looks much better. 

You can blame me for him coming to JAR's attention I listed him during the casting posts a while ago.

Look he is even conditioned for a collar...

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2

So did CE do the right thing in the chapter 15?

As a wolf CE, probably. As a brother...? No. And I'm not saying this out of concern for Will, even if I really don't believe in killing. I'm worried CE will find that he has to live with this for the rest of his life. No matter what dirty, rotten things Will had done and planned to do, no one should have to kill their own brother. He could feel satisfaction now, but what will happen in a few years time? I just worry for the caring CE. 

So here is the thing. CE just heard that Will is responsible for him being given his ultimatum of marry or be kicked out back when he was just turning 18. He also learned that Will doesn't accept him being gay, he figures out that Will resents him and has for a very long time. On top of that Will is plotting to overthrow the IC which means Prime would be killed.

CE has had a lot of time in the past to consider him needing to attack and kill his Father and Brother. He had to consider it something he would have to do back during the original challenge when they knew Luke was dying. He was willing to do it back then but he didn't want to and the others knew he shouldn't back then. But now he has been rejected not once, not twice but three times. His pack is threatened not because Prime is dying but because he is gay. Prime is person who gave his life meaning again after he was rejected and left for the marines.

So could CE have some guilt over killing Will in the long run yes but this is a brother who rejected him, envied him, forced him out of his home pack all because he was envious of him and wanted what he had. Add to that the threat of killing Prime to take over and his guilt should be very very minimal. Will wasn't his brother anymore by Will's own choices.

Edited by PkCrichton

It is a dreadful thing to have to do but he is also a Marine, he has known a real life and death battle and while this may be the first mortal life he has taken he has the mental training on how to deal with it. Plus he has his IC to help him if needed.

While he may have grown up with Will and have some regrets over that Will even that little brother he loved the horse around with had stopped existing before Burt ever became CE. Something he has come to realize as well.

I'm not saying he has any feelings left for Will, but it's still a person he grew up with. I just think it's a dreadful thing to have to do.

Question is whether he had a choice. It was prophesied when CE was 18. And Will had been warned. I don't think CE felt he had choice. He was acting in his official role not because of personal feelings ....

Question is whether he had a choice. It was prophesied when CE was 18. And Will had been warned. I don't think CE felt he had choice. He was acting in his official role not because of personal feelings ....

Yup will had petitioned to rejoin the pack back in September this is November somtime and he is found to be conspiring to overthrow Prime. The CE stumbled upon the plot and from what is described is within their charge to cary out summary execution of the guilty party. So this wasn't Burt attacking his brother Will for all his underhanded betrayals this was CE executing a guilty pack member.

I'm sure he felt shifter law demanded Will to be killed and he's probably right. Still, it's his brother. I can't imagine anyone living with the taste of his brother's blood in his mouth or the sound of that scream without it changing you and not for the better. I just wish things were different. He could have asked Sam. Will would be equally dead.

As for prophesies... Being with Colt for years must have taught even prophesies are subjunctive to interpretation and change. Why else go on a rescue mission? Not retrieval.