You know JAR, if you were within tangible reach, I would suggest the paddle strikes for you. For every time you left us wondering, or reminded us what type of payment you accept, or teased us with clues that were (for me) nearly impossible to find...  -_-

The last 3-4 chapters were great even though I'm wary of what's next.. 

Wait... How did you get a picture from my basement

:gikkle: No likes, but  I actually thought this could be very possible.. 

• Like 2

Hi Folks,

as I wrote J several hours ago, I am a complete newbie to this site and his wolves.

I have read the complete books up to the recent chapter within the last couple of days (didn't help me with meeting some tight job deadlines).

As I am a huge fan of the wolves and (gay)fiction in general, I have to say that I really enjoyed how the story and their characters developed.

Having my own business (letterpress printshop), I might not be able to contribute as much as the other fans to this forum, but will do occasionally.

While reading all those pages of the Meta Wolf series, my iTunes Playlist of the Battle Star Galactica Soundtracks was in a constant loop.
Currently I am hearing "Prelude to war" in my head when thinking of Saturdays Epilogue of the current book.

Prelude to War

Anyway, looking forward to read your comments and the next episode of this awesome story!

Cheers

T

• Like 4

Hi Folks,

as I wrote J several hours ago, I am a complete newbie to this site and his wolves.

Anyway, looking forward to read your comments and the next episode of this awesome story!

Cheers

T

Welcome to GA and Meta.

There are some other great shifter stories here, I particularly recommend Sasha Distan's Born Wolf.

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

I have read the complete books up to the recent chapter within the last couple of days (didn't help me with meeting some tight job deadlines).

As I am a huge fan of the wolves and (gay)fiction in general, I have to say that I really enjoyed how the story and their characters developed.

Having my own business (letterpress printshop), I might not be able to contribute as much as the other fans to this forum, but will do occasionally.

While reading all those pages of the Meta Wolf series, my iTunes Playlist of the Battle Star Galactica Soundtracks was in a constant loop.

Currently I am hearing "Prelude to war" in my head when thinking of Saturdays Epilogue of the current book.

Prelude to War

Cheers

T

Welcome! 

Your first post goes to Meta! I love it!

I'm kind of envious of your binge reading. Would be so nice to just immerse myself in the MetaVerse, but any rereading will have to wait until vacation time. 

If you want more music, you'll find the forum is filled with music of varying kinds. Meta the Musical soon has a complete soudtrack...  

• Like 1

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, I am kind of addicted to good stories … I read the entire Lord of the Ring books within the christmas holidays years back.

Of course I will look out for all the Meta Music Proposals … why do I now have pictures of YMCA from the Village People in my mind? Must be some uniforms …

Special greetings go to Puppilull in Stockholm, will be hiking the Kungsleden (again) later this summer … its so awesome being in the north! And with some luck I will klimb the top of Kebnekaise this time …

Will soon dig into other shifter stories as well … a very welcome topic to me, as of some days ago I only had read some gay Vampire stories …

Hopping of to bed now … lot of work ahead tomorrow! Have a nice start in the new day!

Cheers

T

• Like 2

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome!

Well, I am kind of addicted to good stories … I read the entire Lord of the Ring books within the christmas holidays years back.

Of course I will look out for all the Meta Music Proposals … why do I now have pictures of YMCA from the Village People in my mind? Must be some uniforms …

Special greetings go to Puppilull in Stockholm, will be hiking the Kungsleden (again) later this summer … its so awesome being in the north! And with some luck I will klimb the top of Kebnekaise this time …

Will soon dig into other shifter stories as well … a very welcome topic to me, as of some days ago I only had read some gay Vampire stories …

Hopping of to bed now … lot of work ahead tomorrow! Have a nice start in the new day!

Cheers

T

Just ask JAR how he'd react to facing vacation I the north... LOL

Heard this just now and thought of Prime missing Colt. Was a bit flooref... Apparently I suffered a major shield malfunction. Where's Scotty when you need him...?

https://youtu.be/ideQmMCE7ws

(For you, dad...)

Edited by Puppilull

Just ask JAR how he'd react to facing vacation I the north... LOL

Heard this just now and thought of Prime missing Colt. Was a bit flooref... Apparently I suffered a major shield malfunction. Where's Scotty when you need him...?

(For you, dad...)

Vacation and Sweden in one sentence. Tough.

Crazy week again here. But a nice MW8 prompt is with Tim. And Metaview with CE is finished as well.. It'll be a MetaWeekend ...

• Like 2

But a nice MW8 prompt is with Tim. And Metaview with CE is finished as well.. It'll be a MetaWeekend ...

I'm not sure I'd call it 'nice' :(

So, do we get the first chapter of book 7 as well as the Epilogue of book 6, a prompt and a MetaView ? Or are you leaving the Metafans suspended in horror for another week? :rofl:

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'd call it 'nice' :(

So, do we get the first chapter of book 7 as well as the Epilogue of book 6, a prompt and a MetaView ? Or are you leaving the Metafans suspended in horror for another week? :rofl:

I really don't want you to overdose on odd bad news ... Boon and the Epilogue are already enough ;-).

• Like 1

So to throw a different note in here before delving into events. I ran into this yesterday and figured you all might get a ckick out of it.

tumblr_mkr8308HnS1qfn24uo1_500.jpg

Using this for the 'loved' pack and future pack members we get.

• Colt is Fierce Paw
  • Prime is Moon Fang
  • CE is Lone Warrior
  • Brian is Lone Paw
  • Sam is Grey Warrior
  • Isaac is Regal Temptress
  • Warren is Majestic Thorn
  • Gavin is Dark Wolf
  • Bradley is Lone Wolf
  • Like 3

Using this for the 'loved' pack and future pack members we get.

• Colt is Fierce Paw
  • Prime is Moon Fang
  • CE is Lone Warrior
  • Brian is Lone Paw
  • Sam is Grey Warrior
  • Isaac is Regal Temptress
  • Warren is Majestic Thorn
  • Gavin is Dark Wolf
  • Bradley is Lone Wolf

I love this! Regal Temptress... And Fierce Paw! 

Wait, what's my name...? Alpha Red! Or Alpha Wolf if we go by the name I got at birth... LOL I can live with that. 

I thought this could be appropriate for the upcoming showdown... 

And perhaps a few to boost Colt a little before his faceoff with the Lord. (A little silly... Figured we could need it. At least I will.)