That f***ing prophecy will be explained in ch 17, letting us know why Jeffrey list interest in Colt and making everyone miserable again. Until then, I'll enjoy the thought of them all being together again.

That f***ing prophecy will be explained in ch 17, letting us know why Jeffrey list interest in Colt and making everyone miserable again. Until then, I'll enjoy the thought of them all being together again.

Given its a Metachapter 17 you're quite sure about what it contains ... lol

So I was just thinking over Prompt Palm from last week... Tony one of Isaac's straight Marine friends was supposed to meet some 'tramp' and get him some sex. This facilitated Isaac going out and meeting Colt and the Pack. I have this feeling that said 'tramp' was either Cotherby or Alex as they seem to be the ones who date and are young enough to set up the wolves for their meetings.

Cotherby got CE and Prime together. She is also dating Rob right now.

Alex got Leo to Maine so he would eventually travel with Seb to Cali to meet to pack.

• Like 1

So I was just thinking over Prompt Palm from last week... Tony one of Isaac's straight Marine friends was supposed to meet some 'tramp' and get him some sex. This facilitated Isaac going out and meeting Colt and the Pack. I have this feeling that said 'tramp' was either Cotherby or Alex as they seem to be the ones who date and are young enough to set up the wolves for their meetings.

Cotherby got CE and Prime together. She is also dating Rob right now.

Alex got Leo to Maine so he would eventually travel with Seb to Cali to meet to pack.

All those tattoos leads the mind to Alexandra, indeed.

And I suppose Colt's been in hell. I'm just waiting for the Lord to appear and cause havoc. Brian's expected to take that leap...

Was at the gym and this came on. Suddenly, my mind was filled with images of Brian dancing, getting very x-rated. Perv apparently did the trick. Right then, I was glad I'm a woman...

I dare you to try and sit still!

Shitshitshitshitshitshit....who's guarding the compound?

While the IC is away the TRAITORS will play. Remember MaryAnn has placed multiple agents into the White Wolf Pack. They haven't been found either by any security/background checks that have been conducted. On top of that she had access to information on their supposedly SECURE servers and methods of communication.

While the IC is away the TRAITORS will play. Remember MaryAnn has placed multiple agents into the White Wolf Pack. They haven't been found either by any security/background checks that have been conducted. On top of that she had access to information on their supposedly SECURE servers and methods of communication.

Or that's what she wants Colt to believe ... never trust a vampire ...

Edited by JohnAR

Or that's what she wants Colt to believe ... never trust a vampire ...

Never trust a vampire you say. I'm just going off conversations and observations made.

We have Rory's Cabal wanting to take over the pack again. This includes Adam's father David who has probably been fed lies and is living a very short distance from the WWP with a helicopter he can use to infiltrate the compound quickly. Rory has to have the backing of someone of some level of power and information. I would expect MaryAnn or Jeffery to be involved here.

MaryAnn had told her son Jeffery that there were multiple agents placed within the pack. That without Colt there, who had an uncanny ability to root them out, should be able to feed them plenty of information and probably even be utilized for other things. These agents could be shifters who have been shadowed, blackmailed, bought or simply swung to her side out of biggoted beliefs.

Colt becomes suspicious if MaryAnn somehow having gained access to the pack's network after she was able to leave him the messages about Gavin's capture. But could there be some other explination than her having gained full access.

Then we have the latest interview putting things even more in question to what is or isn't going on at the pack... I'll hold off on saying that.

Edited by PkCrichton

Heard this and thought of Colt. Defiant but a bit weary. I have a feeling he'll need all the fire within him to get through book 7. We'll see his amazing true colors for sure.

What? Me crying? Don't be silly! It's just allergies...

Edited by Puppilull

"Blonde wig?" Really?

The prompt "wine" is with Tim.

And I survived the week from hell (well actually week from heaven, as hell would at least have some marines).