Not all girls love them. But for a Meta I guess they could serve their purpose. I would rather expect MaryAnn or Jeffrey to use boy bands.

Wow... when I first read this my mind read Geoffery instead of Jeffery hahahaha.. And they would SOOOo use boy bands to get their virgins.

Not all girls love them. But for a Meta I guess they could serve their purpose. I would rather expect MaryAnn or Jeffrey to use boy bands.

And I thought Jeffrey was straight ...

... when ch17 comes I will remind everyone of the thought of a female Meta with boyband as packs <evil non-PC snicker>

It could be a very evolved pack, having moved on beyond the archaic bonds of the old traditions... Oh crap. I don't even believe that myself.

You mean that's why Lucas and Joel could be right from a boy band (snicker) ...

• Like 1

They aren't boys. So no boy band prospects. Doesn't diminish their hotness. Quite the opposite.

That's what I am saying ... boybands are not hot ... so they rarely star in m/m novels ... so no female meta with boyband boys ...