not sure I approve of that underwear ... PkC an owl. I shall remind everyone of that at the end of MW8

long flight. another prompt written. and half an Isaac interview. puppilull! more questions!

not sure I approve of that underwear ... PkC an owl. I shall remind everyone of that at the end of MW8

long flight. another prompt written. and half an Isaac interview. puppilull! more questions!

HAHAHA

Sheesh another prompt thats like 6 we haven't gotten to see now!

Ooooo another interview of Isaac... Pupp you need to get those to JAR! Don't forget the things we learned he has a cousin, a beta uncle that he lived with. Could learn more about that and the Hampton pack.  I can't imagine the Hampton pack wouldn't want to invest in the WWP's companies after the battle.

HAHAHA

Sheesh another prompt thats like 6 we haven't gotten to see now!

Ooooo another interview of Isaac... Pupp you need to get those to JAR! Don't forget the things we learned he has a cousin, a beta uncle that he lived with. Could learn more about that and the Hampton pack.  I can't imagine the Hampton pack wouldn't want to invest in the WWP's companies after the battle.

Sorry! I focused on my feelings (Oh the horror!) when writing my questions. No clue hunting... We'll see how JAR handles it. He'll probably sneak a few in there...

So if I am sent from the MetaVerse just who am I?

Who? Who...?

An owl?

Well if I'm an owl I guess I shouldn't share to much....

People's exhibit B: Pk, you're still up. I call 'Owl!'

(Ok, I'll stop now... Believe it or not, I have several people who can attest to my sanity.)

If we're talking (female) owls, you might want to check this awesome video out. Puppi, you should be able to read the article too.

• Like 1

So with both the situation of Colt and Alistair this song popped into my head... Happened to run into a cover with male voices so yeah...

They clearly need some steaks ... ;-)

• Like 1